chapter 87

87.Chapter 87 Discovered Important Clues

      Get the ink and go to the pharmacy to grab the medicine. After it is cooked, bring the medicine to Fenglichen.

     Feng Lichen smelled the smell of the medicinal soup and knew what herbs were in it.

     After drinking the medicine, he felt warm inside, and the whole person was not so uncomfortable.

     "Geer's medicine is really clever, and I don't know who to learn from?"

     He is a psychiatrist himself and knows pharmacology naturally, but he can't take medicine as precisely as her, which can be said to be a cure.

     He smelled that the medicinal materials used in the medicinal soup were nothing but ordinary things, but they were not rare, but the effect was better than those precious medicinal materials.

     This shows that Xue Yange's medical skills are really superb, otherwise she would not be able to cure Xue Yunche's illness that countless doctors are helpless.

     Although the royal doctors in the palace are all from the major medical families, none of them can catch up with Xue Yange, a 13-year-old girl.

     "The tutor's surname is dream! He is a hidden man, and he was told inconveniently."

     Xue Yange replied that she told him that the surname of Master was also trying to find out one or two news about Master from the wind.

     Feng Lichen knows a lot, maybe he knows the origin of Master?

     "Dream is a very rare surname!"

     Feng Lichen pondered for a moment and thought about the information about the Dream in his mind.

     "But when it comes to the Dream, there is really a great person who is amazing in the elixir world and is famous all over the world. Even after countless years, many people still know his name."

     He remembered a person, but that person was already a character recorded in ancient books, and the master of Geer might be the clan of that great person.

     Ancient books recorded that the big man had never been married and had no descendants, so that possibility was ruled out.

     "Who is that?"

     Xue Yange asked curiously, and wanted to know something more about Master, maybe she could also help Master.

     "The Dream Tribe once had a nine-star drug statue named Mengya. He became a nine-star drug statue at an early age, and the Holy Dragon statue once fell into his hands. Later, the big man disappeared.

     Feng Lichen said, telling her about Mengya, a wizard in the elixir world.

     No one in the entire elixir community knows this name. It can be said that he has influenced generations.

     "Mengya! I have never heard of this person!"

     Xue Yange shook her head. Her master's name was Meng Xunying, not a dream cliff.  It seems that if she wants to know the origin of the Master, she still needs to know it.
    "Geer, with your qualifications, if he becomes a psychiatrist in the future, he will certainly not be less successful than that predecessor."

     Feng Lichen has confidence in Xue Yange, and she is very optimistic about her.

     "With your good words! I cover you later!"

     Xue Yange showed a sweet smile, tiptoed and patted Lichen's shoulders, making him cried and laughed.

     "Qiu Hezhen is waiting outside the palace. Would you like her to accompany him to investigate the case of poisonous flowers?"