chapter 65

Chapter 65 Chapter 65

"Miss, what's wrong with this flower?"

Seeing Xue Dingge's solemn look, Zisha couldn't help asking.

"This kind of flower is a cannibal flower. It will spray corrosive venom. Don't touch its petals with your hands, otherwise it will instantly wrap your hands into highly toxic petals."

Xue Yange took the purple killer around the rockery behind this cannibal, without approaching the cannibal.

Fortunately, this is a small cannibal flower, and the range of activities is small. If they grow large, they cannot avoid it.

"General office secret switches are all on the wall, we should look for it, it should be found."

Zishu guessed that the switch was on the rock of the rockery, and hit the rock, but there was no place to open the underground passage.

"Well? This vine seems to be pulled."

Xue Yange took a closer look at the inside of the rockery, and saw a dead vine falling down.

She yanked the dead vine, and an entrance suddenly appeared underground.

The eyes of both of them were surprised, knowing that they had found the right place.

"Let's go and see!"

Xue Yange held the Xiaodoubao, and a fire light floated on her body, which illuminated the underground road.

Unsurprisingly, there was indeed a huge underground secret room underneath. There were many boxes in the secret room, which were tightly covered.

"Xiao Zi, open the box and see!"

Zisha opened the box, and by the light on the small bean bag, he saw the boxes filled with bright lotus coins, all colors, and looked particularly dazzling.

Xue Limei exchanged all her possessions with coins, and piled up a large secret room.

"Miss, what about these lotus coins?"

Zisha opened the boxes and saw that each box was filled with lotus coins. It was impossible for Mrs. Hua's own wealth to have so many lotus coins. These should have been stolen from Xue's home.

"Of course it's a pot! Don't explain!"

Where would Xue Yange be with her? The vicious woman was always thinking about killing her father and her. No kindness was needed for this kind of person.

She asked Zisha to open all the boxes. As she thought of controlling these lotus coins into the space of Zimo Dzi, the boxes in the secret room were all empty in a flash.

Before leaving, they also covered the boxes. On the surface, it looked like there was no change, but the inside was already empty.

"Go! Let's go back!"

They quickly walked away from the back room, turned back from the original road to Zenyin Temple, and took the carriage back to the city.

Although they didn't find anyone behind Mrs. Xue Limei on this trip, they took back her private money, which is not a bad trip.

Zisha thought that Xue Limei would find that she had been hiding the treasures for many years, and all of them were swept away. There was no white lotus coin left, and she would definitely be killed alive!

When the two returned to Ying Ying Xuan, it was already night.

After Xue Yange had dinner, she went for a walk inside the house. She didn't ask her maid to follow her, and walked around in Xue Fu alone.