chapter 113

Chapter 113 Chapter 113

      "Oh!"

     The flame gun and Tiansha Sword were handed together, sending out a flash of lightning, which made everyone unable to open their eyes.

     Xue Yunche was shocked to see that Xue Yuntian had used the Tiansha sword in Tianjian Villa.

     Although the Tiansha sword is a god soldier, the evil spirit is too heavy, which will erode the mind of the sword holder.

     Therefore, the sword has been sealed in the Tibetan Sword Pavilion, and its use has been banned.

     Xue Yuntian fought with Jun Yuanze once, and the two sides were comparable, so he put away the Tiansha sword.

     Although the confrontation was a tie, he is now in his thirties, but Jun Yuanze has such strength at the age of nineteen!

     Everyone knows who wins.

     "Cousin Che, haven't seen you for a long time! If there is no place, then why not visit our Tianjian Villa?"

     Xue Yuntian saw that Xue Yunche was also here, and there was a mockery on his somber face.

     The genius who had been supremely high now is nothing more than a stunner!

     After many years of suffering, how much waves do he still want to set off?

     "Don't call me cousin, I have nothing to do with you."

     Xue Yunche gave Xue Yuntian an indifferent glance. The guy who hid the knife in his smile took everything that belonged to him. Now he is still here!

     Tianjian Villa was originally Xueyun Che's home, but now he has a home and cannot return.

     Over the years, he has been inquiring about father and mother and grandpa, but there is no trace.

     "Oh! You don't say that I forgot. You are no longer in Tianjian Villa, you have already been kicked out! It's just a funeral dog! It's me!"

     Xue Yuntian said viciously, seeing Xue Yunche's thin figure, seeing that he finally stepped on that genius as he wished, not knowing how happy he was!

     "What's so smelly? It turns out that this uncle is talking! Your bad breath is going to make everyone vomit! Let me fan it for you!"

     Xue Yange heard that this guy ridiculed his father as soon as he came, and stepped on his father's pain in public. Where would he let him go!

     She waved her sleeves, fanning the wind, and a little powder fell towards Xue Yuntian's body, but he didn't realize it.

     In his opinion, Xue Yange was just a young man with no spiritual power, and there was no threat to him at all.

     "Shit! Get away!"

     Xue Yuntian reached out to push away Snow Song, Yue Jinhua couldn't stand it anymore.

     "Hello! Do you have any tutoring? Can't you speak well? In addition to spraying faeces, you also use manual feet. Is your mother absent-minded when you gave birth to you?  Bring you! "

     Yue Jinhua covered the sky fan and hit directly to Xue Yuntian's hand.

     "Who are you? Get your nosy here?"

     Xue Yuntian saw Yue Jinhua as a young man in his twenties and twenties who didn't take him seriously!

     Hearing his poisonous tongue, Xue Yuntian couldn't bear it!