chapter 38

Chapter 38. His Royal Highness the Thousands of People

      Xue Yange listened to Zisha's story about Li Li, but did not believe it.  After all, rumors are rumors, and what they actually look like is only known if they have seen them.

     Coincidentally, Li Mansion is on the other side of Lake Mengmeng, and the carriage can be found by walking along the lake.

     The water of Mengmeng Lake flows into Li Mansion, watering the grass and trees in Li Mansion.

     The snow-white dragon girl flowers a tree with flowers, a flawless figure leaning against the tree, holding a roll of ancient books in her slender hands, her gaze focused on the obscure words of ancient books.

     Standing straight in the distance, he looked around alertly.

     The tall vermilion courtyard wall blocked the eyes of countless people.

     The rigorous guards outside the Li Mansion make people mistakenly believe that this is the forbidden area of ​​the palace.

     Gorgeous horse-drawn carriages stopped far away from the palace of King Li, and the nobles and nobles with meeting gifts lined up in a long line.

     Many women from the family waited anxiously outside the government despite the rising sun.

     "Xiao Zi, what do these people do?"

     Xue Yange felt that she had come to Yunhua Tower in the wrong place?  But looking at the magnificent building here, it is obviously not the Yunhua Building.

     And it's noisier than Yunhua Tower. Even if there are a lot of people, no one dares to speak loudly, just keep the voice down for a few words and immediately remain silent.

     Everyone knows that His Royal Highness Li does not like to make noise, but whenever someone makes a noise, he will be driven away by the guards of King Li's palace.

     Even if the prince prince came to Li's palace, he had to abide by this rule.

     "I heard that His Royal Highness Li is going to choose a concubine. These famous families should want to bring their daughters together to get familiar!"

     Zisha is still expressionless, but under the practice of Xue Yange, he now speaks extremely smoothly.

     "It's a mystery!"

     Xue Yange couldn't help but swallowed, and was shocked by this battle!

     Those who want to marry Li Li are all at the gate of the city!

     "If it is the day when Li Li chooses concubine, I'm afraid it's not just such a scene!"

     Zisha knows how famous Li Li is. With Li Li's charm, such a battle is nothing.

     "His Royal Highness Li is the first beautiful man in the world. Naturally, his choice of consort is not only a matter of Liyue Imperial City, it will shake the whole world!"

     "Emma! I was so thoughtful by so many women that King Li felt so hard!"

     Xue Yange felt hairy when thinking about the scene, how many women were choking, I'm afraid it's not safe to eat and sleep!

     Besides, so many women have broken their heads to marry His Royal Highness Li, which is even more difficult than testing the champion!

     No wonder so many people line up here just to get acquainted.