chapter 63

Chapter 63 Chapter 63

      "Why don't you need it? This is a panacea for beauty!"

     Yue Jinhua just couldn't figure it out, why did she try the method of other women, it didn't work on her?

     His divine love is superb, no matter where he goes, it attracts countless women to admire him.

     He thinks he is the most charming and the first person in the world, but it's okay to take this little white rabbit!

     "Yuegong, this is our young lady's boudoir. Please take your time and go out!"

     When Zisha returned from the outside, she felt the movement in the room. When she saw Yue Jinhua here and saw Xue Yange's gesture to catch people, she stepped forward and made a gesture.

     "Little bunny, don't you want this but don't regret it! Brother gave it to others!"

     Yue Jinhua saw Zisha's cold iceberg face, and a pair of chilling star pupils condensed a real murderous spirit.

     This man is very dangerous, he can acutely feel Zisha's restrained murderous spirit.

     "No delivery."

     Xue Yan's beautiful voice fell crisply. If she wanted to, she would make it by herself. Why not owe it to others?

     Yue Jinhua waved her sleeves and flew out of Xuefu. Her proud expression when she did not come turned into a deep depression.

     But he wasn't discouraged, and by the means of his affection, could he still fail to chase this little girl?

     "Little white rabbit, you will come to my bowl sooner or later!"

     He glanced at Xuefu, with firmness in his eyes.

     The more people he can't get, the more he wants it.

     He didn't believe he couldn't even make a yellow hair girl!

     After he left, Xue Yege followed Zisha and left Xuefu, leaving the city by carriage.

     Zisha found that Mrs. Xue Limei would come to the Zenyin Temple on the Cangyun Mountain outside the city to burn incense and pray for blessings every month.

     Xue Limei is not a good man, she will go to burn incense and worship the Buddha.

     There is definitely something wrong here!

     The Purple Killer had checked Xue Limei, and she acted very cautiously, never revealing the teacher she worshiped. If Fengdie learned of this from some old people in the house, no one would know.

     But no one knows what forces are behind her.

     Through a forest and walking up and down the winding road, you can see the Cangyun Mountain covered by clouds.

     "Zhenyin Temple is a well-known ancient temple. I heard that there is a marriage tree in this temple, and many people come to pray for marriage."

     Zisha has heard about Zenyin Temple. The abbot of Zenyin Temple is a highly respected monk with a profound Buddhist law and respect.

     "Because there are a lot of people going to burn incense in Zenyin Temple, there is a big road leading directly to the door of Zenyin Temple."

     Xue Yange was sitting in the carriage, and she opened the curtain with her hands, and saw the green in front of her.

     The green bamboo spread on both sides of the path, and there were birdsongs in the ears, making people feel calm.