chapter 83

Chapter 83: They Really Have a Drama

      The gentle wind ripples above the Biwu Lake, the water is clear, and the sun is pouring.

     Xue Yange watched as she flew past the water, and the colorful koi in the lake swam past. The spring water was flowing and the time was quiet.

     She looked up at Feng Lichen's elegant, dusty profile, her long hair was soft and bright, and it looked like a haze in the golden sunlight.

     She was so close to him that she could clearly see that his skin was as white as snow, delicate and smooth as gel.

     "His Royal Highness Li actually hugged her!"

     Someone said in shock, seeing their immortal family-like back, they were shocked and jealous.

     "He actually guards this little bitch! Look at me with disdain!"

     Liu Yingtang found that His Royal Highness Li didn't know who she was, and she hadn't even looked at her directly, which made her feel ashamed.

     "Brother! You are so ruthless to me, that's why I don't blame me for sympathy!"

     Chu Tianyu's beautiful face glides over a fierce color.  Seeing Liu Yingtang's resentful eyes, she had a plan in her heart.

     "You are all gone!"

     The queen mother-in-law could not help but smile when she saw King Li come forward to defend Snow Song.  It seemed she was right, they really had a show!

     "Uncle Li and Xue have absolutely one leg!"

     Xiao Shizi's goggles flashed with big eyes, watching the back of them flying away, and said seriously.

     "It's a pity such a good weather, I can't keep up with the lake!"

     "Jinger will walk with Ai's house!"

     The queen mother-in-law said with a smile, letting everyone leave, did not let people disturb their time together.

     The other ladies of the family left with regret, of course, and there were many people in their hearts.

     They were dissatisfied and were robbed of His Royal Highness Li by a dancer who knew nothing about her appearance and identity, and the most important thing was that Her Royal Highness Li personally came forward to protect her and broke their hearts.

     Guoying Qianying Liu Yingtang ran out of the waterhouse in tears, and wanted to cry to the queen maiden Liu Yaner, let her decide for herself!

     The queen queen mother was obviously on the side of Xue Yange, so she naturally had to rely on the queen maiden.

     As she ran, she was tripped on the ground by a rock, and her palms were wiped with blood.

     Liu Yingtang sat on the ground with tears on his face.

     When she first met His Royal Highness Li, she had decided not to marry him.

     She did so many things in order to marry His Royal Highness Li, but it was so easy to wait for such a great opportunity, but she saw other women in the arms of His Royal Highness Li.

     "With your appearance and status, you have not received the favor of His Royal Highness Li, should you be very reconciled?"

     A woman's voice suddenly dropped, scaring Liu Yingtang.