chapter 116

Chapter 116 Chapter 116

      "What kind of poison is this? It's rare in the world!"

     "No reason at all!"

     "How can this be good?"

     "How does Tian Shao continue to participate in the battle for treasure?"

     "Blamed those people for being too mean!"

     Tianjian Villa belonged to Xue Yuntian's Dang Yu. Seeing him was extremely painful, but couldn't think of any way.

     "Ben Ben goes out and breathes, you guys are waiting for me here!"

     Xue Yuntian was in a hurry and could only ask someone to help.

     He sneaked out of the camp of Tianjian Villa, went into the dark of the forest, and lit a special fragrance.

     After a while, a huge millipede appeared behind him following the strange fragrance.

     "Don't tell you that there is nothing important. Don't contact this seat at will?"

     A man in black wearing a bronze mask followed Qianzuan to Xue Yuntian.

     The cold air diffused, making Xue Yuntian feel a chill.

     This time, these bronze masked men in black also came here secretly in an attempt to seize different treasures, but they were hidden in the dark and did not show up.

     "The messenger forgive me! I'm really in a hurry! You see what poison is in me? Why is it so painful to touch?"

     Xue Yuntian asked for help from people who were proficient in poisoning, and would definitely know what poison was in him!

     The man in black stretched out a pair of bronze-made hands and shook Xue Yuntian's hand, making him scream.

     "You are not poisoned, but you are stained with a small thorn. This is a powder called Wuying thorn. It is like a thin thorn falling on the body. It can be burned only by burning with fire.  . "

     He looked at Xue Yuntian's body and knew the situation of the other party.

     "Thank you for the messenger's notification! In addition, our cooperation to remove the obscure guy's plan should be smooth this time."

     Xue Yuntian originally wanted Xue Yunche to live in pain, but now that he is still alive and well, he naturally changed his mind.

     "Our Tianjian Villa promises to give the messenger the reward, it will not be less! The Ziyuan Excalibur, which can be favored by the host of your palace, is really the honor of the Excalibur."

     "Since he's here this time, don't want to go back alive."

     The man in black said muffled, and reached an agreement with Xue Yuntian.

     The night was getting deeper and deeper, and the major forces stationed there all lit the bonfire.

     If ordinary people dare not ignite in such a dangerous place, but these people are from all major forces and naturally do not fear the beasts.

     Yaoling Tower also came this time, and the people of Yaoling Tower were led by Bai Su.  They came to collect medicine and happened to learn that Lingji Mountain had heavy treasures, so they hurried over.

     You can hear a roar of beasts, adding a bit of a terrible breath to the night.

     "Chu Xianzi! I have dry food here and I can share it for you!"