chapter 77

Chapter 77: The Queen Mother's Request

     "Wow! What beautiful clothes!"

    Yuedie walked in and sighed in surprise when Xue Yange took out the gift in the brocade box.

    "Miss Miss, look through!"

    Xue Yange picked up her clothes and went to the screen to change into this skirt.  The soft purple silk brocade wrapped around the chest, revealing the magnificent Yunxia color.

    The gauze gauze skirt is like a cloud of smoke.  Covered with white gauze skirts, beautiful patterns, soft halo.

    Fengdie sorted out the clothes for Xue Yange, took out Xuewei Amethyst in the brocade box, and used her long white snow gauze band to lift her long hair and wear fringe earrings.

    She covered her face with tulle, covering up Yurong.

    She got in the car sent by the queen mother-in-law, in order to prevent her from being stopped again by other specious people, the queen-girl maiden specifically asked Qiu Ai to meet her at the gate of the palace.

    It is even more important for Xue Xingge to ride the Cuixia Fengxun to avoid the pain of long journeys.

    The empress mother-in-law's Cuixia Fengxuan ride is gorgeous, and wherever she goes, it attracts countless people.

    A group of beauties walked on the palace road and saw Feng Yan passing by, all looking at it with envy.

    "Which palace is this? The phoenix ride is so beautiful!"

    A girl asked, her eyes were full of surprise.

    "That back is really beautiful!"

    "It is natural to be able to ride the Phoenix."

    "That seems to be Cuixia Fengxun from the queen mother-in-law. The girl should not be the concubine in the palace!"

    "Who would it be?"

    Everyone speculated, only to see the back of Xue Yange, never to see her look.

    Seeing Feng Ye leaving, the girls will continue to hurry. If it is late, the queen mother-in-law will be unhappy.

    Today, Queen Li chose the concubine, and the queen mother-in-law was arranged on Biwu Lake, and the water pavilion on the lake was beautiful.

    The ring-shaped water promenade surrounds the ice and snow jade terraces above the water in the lake.

    In addition to the top ten beauties this time, there are also powerful family members in the family who also try to come here.

    Numerous beauties gathered in the feng shui pavilion, which also looked like a scenic line.

    Xue Yange walked down from Feng Yan, led by Qiu Yan, walked directly to the Zhaohua Pavilion where the queen mother-in-law is.

    "Acura is here, come sit next to Ai's house!"

    The queen mother-in-law smiled and beckoned towards Xue Yange, her eyes glanced over her dress today, and the fresh water was like a hibiscus, which made people look very comfortable.

    "The queen mother-in-law called chanting to come over today, shouldn't she just enjoy the flowers and swim in the lake?"

    Xue Yange sat down generously and sat down calmly, making the queen mother nodded secretly.