During the Storm

Sorry this chapter's short guys!

I started getting really cold, which is weird because this is L.A. We shut off the A/C and turned on the heat because we could feel the cold through the windows. I went over to my sleeping bag, crawled in it and decided to text my mom before the storm ruined my signal. "Hey mom its Jordan. If I don't get home in a few days, something is wrong. Love you. Gotta go, the storm." And I locked my phone. I had this weird feeling. So I put it on silent.

Pretty soon Matt's girlfriend, Paige, started freaking out because she couldn't find her phone. She thought Nash took it, but by the look on Nash's face, he didn't do it. I grabbed Shawn's phone too, put it on silent. And hid it in my sleeping bag. Everyone was looking around the house, I was alone in the living room. I got a weird feeling, I looked around. Nothing, just Nash's phone on the counter. So I shrugged it off.

Pretty soon I felt someone was behind me, I looked back at the counter. Nash's phone was gone. I thought he took it. I just shrugged.

Nash ran back in. "Jordan! Where did you put our phones?!" He came over yelling at me. "Nash I didn't take your phone... I thought you came and grabbed it. I swear, I didn't." I said getting sick to my stomach.

Shawn came over to me and laid his sleeping bag out by mine and he was whispering to me. "Are you okay baby?" He whispered staring in my eyes. I nodded in response. He stroked my hair making me feel so much better.

I curled up. And closed my eyes. I started to fall asleep when I heard a weird noise, everything was dark. "Guys what's wrong?" I started freaking out. Someone pulled me into the closet behind me and covered my mouth. I was going to cry. Shawn whispered in my ear "Shh baby you've got to be quiet. I found Hayes's body..." He kept his hand over my mouth. He pulled me into the corner on his lap. And started putting things over my lap. There were clothes in front of my face. He kept his hand over my mouth.

He wrapped his other arm around my waist. I felt his heart pounding against my shoulder blade. I leaned back into his chest. I heard Paige scream. I started trying to break free. Shawn whispered in my ear. "I know she's your friend, but my only concern right now is keeping you safe, at all costs." He kisses my neck. I was crying. But I could barely breath, I was so afraid. We couldn't hear anything else. He got up and checked out the door. He grabbed my hand. We tip toes toward the front door. He opened it and we ran outside. It was pouring outside. We ran to the next condo. And banged on the door.

The door creaked open. Shawn pushed me back and looked in. He stepped back. "Baby. Let's go! We're getting out of here!" He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me. "What about Paige? What about Matt? WHAT ABOUT KAYLEE?!" I started shaking. He shook his head, picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He started running.

I banged on his back and started screaming. I couldn't tell if I was crying or if it was just rain water. We got to his car and he started it up. We drove up to Nash, Cam, and Carter's place. Kaylee came running, she climbed in. He locked the car. I saw Paige trying to get to the car. I ran out and helped her into the front seat. I ran over to Kaylee's door. And got in. I hugged her. He locked the doors. He started driving away. We got down the road. There was a guy carrying a bloody saw, and there was blood dripping off of him from the rain. He stared at the car. Shawn ran right over him, backed up, then ran over him again. I was sure he was dead. We got on to the free way. And there were no cars. We drove for what seemed like forever when Shawn stopped for gas.

He drove all night. We got to a hospital to help Paige. When I spotted something odd...

The doctor was the guy we ran over...