Good or Bad

You spent thirty minutes looking for him when you found his footprints, you started to Sprint following the footprint only to find him sitting in a hut most likely made by someone a few days prior. The hut was small but stopped rain and snow from penetrating it, you heard a few sniffs and grunt. It was Tom. Slowly you crawled through seeing his back was faced to you.

"Leave me alone." He sniffed as he tried to move away.

"I'm sorry," you whispered

"Why should you, I'm...I'm barely a person. I speak to snakes, I had the thought to create horcruxes, I hurt those children in the cave. How can I be a person?"

"Because you feel guilty for those things, your deeply reflecting on it, you love me. You care for Sirius, Narcissa and all the others!"

You spun him around, as you wiped his tears he looked at you. You could see his soul properly assembled in his eyes.

"What happened with the orphans?" You asked

"Always hated those little shits, stupid muggles. They new about me and threatened to tell, I was scared so I forced them into the cave and..."

"And?"

"Well let's just say what I did was horrible and I still have nightmares of myself."

He put his head between his legs, you rubbed his back as. You sat next to him and pulled his head to your chest and hugged him.

"Why would you wanna kill half bloods? Muggle borns?" You finally asked

"Because pure bloods are superior! How can you not see that? Half breeds and mudbloods should be put in their place!"

His answer somewhat scared you but also angered you.

"You are a Half blood!"

"But I choose to delete my father, that filthy man. He left my mother to suffer! I am no more half breed as he is a man!"

"No! You are half blood. But that's ok, it doesn't matter. Don't judge every muggle on what your father is."

He looked at you, you were happy to see his eyes however worry filled yours and he looked away.

"I thought you'd understand, I thought you were like Bellatrix, Narcissa. Proud to be pure," he sighed

"Ok one, don't compare me to my cousin's and two, I am but how could I hate people who aren't pure. Lily save your life, you saved mine. How could I be so self serving?" You asked

"I just, I want to belong. Not known as the handsome lonely boy, or the boy made from a love potion or Slughorn's favorite."

"Well then change that! You can, you have the power to do so."

Tom pulled out a photo from his bag and held it, you looked over at it, there was a woman frail woman. She wore a dirty apron, her hair sat in a messy bun and she looked worn out, with bags hanging under her eyes. However underneath all that she was quite attractive, Tom touched the photo of the woman.

"Your mother was pretty, gentle," you said

"She was, wasn't she." Tom sniffed

"Your father caused her death didn't he?"

"Mother fell madly in love with my dad, she became obsessed and bewitched him however when he finally came to he ran and broke my mother's heart. She passed,"

He put his head on your shoulder as you held his hand.

"My dad is my only family and I've wanted to meet him, however I hate him deeply!" He whispered,