Chapter 23: Sonata's heart gets glued back

Sonata!!!!!
Sonata!!!!!
Sonata !!!
Sonata lifted up her head. She kinda fell asleep. When she looks up she saw a blurry people running to her. When her vision got clear she saw it was dragon and the others. Sonata was shocked. They ran up to her and they were apologizing to her. "Calm down you guys. Me hats going on?"she asked
"Sonata we are super sorry! We were under a spell we didn't mean to hurt you like that"said Aria
Sonata then realized the spell must have worn off. "Sonata please believe us. We aren't under her spell anymore! Please sonata believe us"pleaded adagio
Sonata sighed and hives her sisters "I believe you"said sonata
Aria and adagio cries. They felt so horrible. Sonata hugged them. Melody and harmony joined in. Dragon didn't know if he should join in. Everyone let go. They all looked at dragon who was looking down. Sonata felt like someone was touching her shoulder. But when she turned around nothing and no one was there. She felt someone there but no one. Everyone was infront of her. She then heard a voice. She closed her eyes and let the voice talk.
"Sonata........sonata"
"Yes? Who's there?"
"It's me scan"
"Scan?"
"Yes sonata. Listen to me. Go for him. He needs you"
"But scan I....i"
"No sonata. Go for him. I want you to be happy. And I know I'll always have a place in your heart. Go for him. He needs you right now. They need you. Go sonata. Don't let my memory hold you back. No matter what I'll always love you. And I'll always be with you. Go for him"
Sonata soon felt scan hugging her and letting go. She opened her eyes to see everyone trying to tell dragon to talk. Sonata smiled and remember the day she first saw dragon. She couldn't even talk to him. Sonata knew that she had to pick up where they left off. She stood up and walked to him. She lifted up his face and kissed him. Showing him that she still loves him. Dragon kissed back and held her close. Everyone aww. They pulled away blushing. Dragon hugged her and apologized for everything. Sonata felt like her heart was being put back together. Yeah it would take a bit of time to trust them again but it was worth it. Harmony and melody offered sonata to sing with them. But sonata denied. She told them her plan and everyone agreed.