Ch 24: The Singers Show Case

Sonata walked up to the stage. It looked bigger than she expected. She brought her outfit with her and everything. Aria and adagio were okay with her and her friends. Sonata was happy that they accepted at the end. They bought their tickets so they can come see sonata. Sonata soon found her friends melody and harmony. They both showed her their outfits. Harmonies outfit was a white dress with gold and pink flowers. It was very beautiful. Melodies dress we a long dress like harmonies, but melodies dress was a dark blue with stars. More like a galaxy dress. Just like her hair. There dresses were beautiful. Sonata didn't show hers cause she wanted it to be a surprise. Harmony and melody then left to go take care of other stuff. So sonata was alone. Soon a girl from CHS came. She had skin color like adagios and black hair with a bright yellow highlight. She was pretty. Sonata walked up to her and introduced herself "hello there I'm sonata dusk. I'm from CEHS"
The girl smiled "I'm star light. I'm from CHS. Nice to meet you sonata"
"Back at you"said sonata
Both sonata and star light talked and talked. They instantly became friends. Star light talked about her passion for astronomy. How she loved studying stars and the moon. Sonata talked about how she loved singing and the little accident with the siren. Star light laughed. But she knew some thing wasn't right with sonata. Mostly cause the rumor of what happened to her quickly spread like wildfire. Which star light thought it was an invasion of privacy and they had no right to say it. But star light brought it up cause she knew that sonata was still hurt from the inside. Sonata sighed and told her. Soon the name tulip became familiar to star. Star payed close attention. When sonata finished star have her advice. Sonata actually liked the advice star gave her. It reminded of the nice thing skyler did. They both were strangers but they both had nice hearts. Star soon had to say goodbye cause they needed to get ready. Sonata was soon greeted by dragon. He kissed her and wished her good luck and walk to the changing room that was for him. Sonata walked to hers and got ready. She looked in the mirror and smiled "tulip your going to pay"
Tulip was getting ready with her gang and everything "prepare to lose sonata you sick siren. Once I tell them your a siren you will be kicked out and won't win. I'll take the crown and be even popular than before!"
~2 hours later~
It was time for the show to begging. It was 8. Everyone got there and took their seats. Aria and Adagio got front row seats so they can see sonata and the others better. When everyone was seated the lights focus on the stage. A girl who was wearing a mermaid dress came in. She looked beautiful as well. She smiled at the crowd and got the mic "Ladies and Gentleman's. We are proud that you can all make it! I'm skyler shine! I'll be your host for tonight! We are proud to have these two schools here tonight facing off in a battle of the voice! Welcome to the singers show case!"
Everyone applaud and cheered. Shine signal them to calm down "tonight we have canterlot high the home of the horses face off crystal empire high home of the phoenix!"
Shine let everyone cheer and clap again "so today we will see who takes home the trophy and who will be queen or king of the voice! We will introduce our judges. We have principle celestia and vise principle Luna from CHS and we have principle armor and vise principle cadence from CEHS! We will go this way, CHS, then CEHS, then CHS, and then CEHS. We will go like that. So let this show begging! Starting us off will be Flash century and his band from CHS! Take it away boys!"
And so then the battle began
((Thanks to skylerarmor and Theminecraftian for being part of the story! Both skyler shine and star light!))