right here | six

IMAGINE the world , where it's only the both of us stuck together forever and not like we hated it being together. those sweet images of me and him could be in my head forever unless i tried to take it off my mind and that is what i am probably doing right now.

i admitted that avoiding him is one of the worst decision i did since he didn't do any shit. the way he smiles to me and frown in confusion after giving a silent treatment from me, sadden me though we're not even in a relationship. heaving a deep sigh with a heavy footsteps, i walk toward my science class which just a bit far from where i am with my face staring down at my feet.

as a result of my foolishness, my head hits a muscular chest with a comforting scent of his entering my nostrils. he smells nice in my opinion and i like it a little bit more than my own liking which is a total no no.

i rubbed my head with my palm softly, cause his chest is a no joke. i could even call it a solid rock. i lifted my head up to meet the same eyes i have been trying to avoid and forget. he was looking at me in relief and worriness and a little bit more than that which i couldn't decipher.

funny how we always met in this way.

"urm, im sorry, " i said awkwardly, thanking god that i didn't stutter for once in front of him. one thing that i could think that time is to run and safe my life for whatever is going to happen and i did.

instead a strong grip holds my wrist tightly and pull me towards him while turning round to face him once again. he looks pissed and not satisfied at the same time. then he took both of my hand softly and put them on his chest with his arms wrapping safely around my waist.

"you've been avoiding me and i certainly don't like that." his minty breath fanning my skin while the tip of his nose rub against mine. his voice is deeply enchanting and raspy that i found it sexy at that moment.

"do you know how hard it is to not see you and talk to you? " he asks and i shook my head slowly , our eyes still in contact never leaving each other.

"why did you ignore me? "

"i-i thought that it would be so sudden for you to confess your feelings towards me unexpectedly besides i just broke up with jimin. the main point is, i don't even know you yet and you're that cold person in the campus though you have fame. " i let out in one breath. his looks were firm and serious as if i really did something wrong.

"then why not try me? just test my love and you'll see its yours by me being your fake boyfriend. " his words flustered me a bit with my cheeks getting redder than before.

"jeongguk, im never going to let you be my boyfriend even if it's fake. " i said strictly well trying to but with him its different. he thought that i am joking around and he really did.

"oh come on, if you really didn't like me then I'll walk away and i won't bother you anymore but not before being your fake
boyfriend. " i hesitate on answering him,
debating whether i should accept it or not but if i did i would have the probability to fall for him and if i don't he would continue on bothering me.

"this doesn't make any sense but alright." i said defeatedly and he smiles widely and unexpectedly attractively. i could have die in his arms because of his smile but i need to cool myself down since i wanted this to be a tough game between us two.

"thank you, " he whispers into my ear before bringing me into his arms. my head currently on his chest, feeling his warmth and his soothing cologne before he pull away and planted a kiss on my forehead that makes me stumble a little.

"bye, babe. " he says cheerfully, ruffling my hair, of course not forgetting his playful smirk and giving me a wink. did i just talk to the same person? no. he totally didn't look as serious as just now. oh gosh what am i getting into.

maybe i would get happier with him cause without me knowing, a smile crafted itself on my face. i don't know what it is but I get that feeling. liking him besides me, liking myself when im with him and truthfully avoiding him is a worst decision because throughout those days like him, i miss him too.

and i knew from the time i agreed to him being my fake boyfriend i will stay for a long time.

[ to be continued ]