right here | seven

UNEXPECTED this thing that we both fell into. i could even say that is out of the blue and maybe a bit of a rush for me since I've just gotten into a break up recently and the fact that im okay with it is weirdly wrong.

is it alright to feel this way so early? the way he spokes to me , just has to have an effect towards me , nothing like how im with my previous relationship. he gave me that some sort of dominant vibes that really scares the shit out of me sometimes but at the same time it is quite fascinating.

honestly , i am trying to stay focus on what the others are studying but unlike the usual me , i am quite off lately. maybe this is all because of him. he's been inside of my train thoughts for a long time and that is just a whole problem to me. i just can't fucking not think not of him.

" what are you even thinking about ? " a very familiar voice interrupts me , stopping me from going into my very own world. i face the person who is talking to me , and yes , it is jeongguk. why does it has to be him , no one knows why.

his chin place on his palm looking at me boredly and yet still looks damn attractive. the thing is why is he even here, i never knew that we had the same class together.

" look , you're suppose to answer me but you just can't seem to stop staring aren't you? " he moves closer to me , dragging the chair along but the weird thing too is that no one cares.  his nose nearly touching mine, his eyes never leaving mine and with my heart beating faster than it usually does.

" w-what are you even doing here ? " i asked my eyes not leaving his too but with a widened eyes to be exact and he pulls my hairband, letting down my hairs , falling unto my shoulder. what the hell , jeongguk.

" what are you doing right here , jeon jeongguk ," i asked more sternly, trying to grab my hairband but he didn't give in but only releases chuckles.

" you asked too many questions, but i kind of like the way you called my name.," and at that moment i can't deny how my cheeks is flaming furiously. he took a string of my hair , and tucks it behind my ear.

" you look too beautiful with that messy bun of yours , who knows what the mens
even think of. that look of yours , only can be seen by me as in only me. and though you look beautiful this way too, it's just that the buns has some effects so don't tie your hair that way, hmm. " he poke the tip of my nose , with a proud wide silly grin on his face.

without the both of us realising , the last period before recess has finish and he was ready to went out of the class but i held unto his arm.

i too was shock by my own actions but despite my curiousness, i just had too but not before trying to concentrate on him and not the biceps.

" jeongguk, how did you get here and we never had the same history class together." i let out almost as if it's a whisper , nearly can be heard. he smiles me reassuringly.

" you don't need to know that, i have my own way. now, it's either you wanted to let me go or just don't because im fine with that. " he says indicating my hand that is still holding his arm.

" owh, im sorry , i didn't mean to— "

" you asked questions and you said sorry
for countless of times , do you need me to stop that mouth of yours , chae ? " he walks closer too me , and i never knew a such cold person could be this seductive. realising what he really meant i took a step back.