right here | eight

NEVER in my life had i consider myself as one of the beautiful woman in this country or even the world.

i would like to say that i have a high capacity of insecurities, and it is worst because of jeon jeongguk. never did i ever thought i will waste my tears for him just like how i wasted it on jimin.

never thought that im at the point where i don't really care about anyone,being heartbroken after catching feelings might be a trend right now for the people here.

i guess im one of them, thought i was a disappointment, guess they are more of a disappointment. lisa has been trying to be in contact with me since yesterday ever since i came how, i just can't recover about what i have seen.

i mean who am i, to say that he's not supposed to talk to her. we didn't even had our first date which make it even more horrible and terrible. im terrified by the fact that this world is changing so much even changing the humans in the process and all i can think is pray to god for all of this to stop.

wish i could just stop,being naive and being genuine i guess, and especially back to the topic of trusting people, that is going to be hard for me. im at mine and lisa's dorm after several attempts of calling me she went to the dorm but then get the hint right when i glare at her with my red eyes.

i probably should apologize to her for being an emotional bitch with lots of fucking issues.

i am currently washing all my worries in the shower with the water pouring on my head, as if it's trying to wash away all my pain,god showering could be a comfort too at times.

i went out of the room with only a towel around me, and went i walk out there lay jeon jeongguk on lisa's bed laying there,
reading a book of mine.

he's wearing a black leather jacket, black shirt underneath and with a tight black jeans that shows off his gorgeous thighs. his hair being style a little bit curly which makes him looks ever more to a dinner plate.damn, he's fine for sure.

"w-what are you doing here? how did you even get inside? " he answers me by showing his hand that is holding the keys to the dorm and it's clearly lisa's if there's flower around the keys, i mean that kid is weird. he's eyes not on mine when he shows me the keys, only focusing towards the book he's reading.

" jeongguk, please get out of my room . im changing, a little bit privacy, won't you mind ? ," i glare at him furiously, since how the fuck did he not died when he arrives in here. lisa wouldn't let anyone in our room, and that's mean particularly boys, that easily. now, to look at it more i thought that maybe lisa is even planning shit with this man right here cause for the first time, she didn't object anything about jeongguk.

" i would gave you some privacy, when you tell me the reason why after the deal that we made, you've been avoiding me, hm?" he throws the book along with the keys unto the bed as he slowly approach me. his eyes digging into my skull, that literally just shows how much im scared.

i grip upon the towel tightly while backing up little by little. the room is full with only the sound of breathing which came from the two of us. i swear to god, i didn't even like this situation, not even a little.

i mean, standing right in front of a hot ass jeongguk only with a towel seems like something is wrong.

" look, if you're talking about you being my fake boyfriend than be it instead of being a jerk right now when i asked you to leave. im not ignoring you. plus, why are you even doing this when you're ," i gestures my hand on his body up and down before continuing.

" clearly with eunryu. i didn't want to be a person who steals someone else boyfriend. how good it is for me and for fuck sake once again, i just broke up jeon jeongguk. " I let out and he only manage to stare at me the whole time, with his arms cross of course flexing those biceps in those tight leather.

" are you done rambling, babe? eunryu and i are cousins , just like how you are with hoseok hyung. you really don't know how to let me explain, don't you. " he went close which flustered me up, since i am totally embarrassed by assuming things up and by the fact that i literally just ramble out shits that's not even true.

" so, to sum things up you're jealous. it has just been what two days, and you're falling for me already chae? i like it. " he grins as i push him away from me with a scowled on my face.

" what are you even talking about? we're just friends jeongguk, if that's what i even think were suitable to be called each other cause i don't even really knows you well. don't bring this type of thing up when we're just playing. " i said which i clearly regrets when i seen the look on his face. i didn't mean to say it that way and to hurt his feelings with it. damn, chae you really need to mess things up.

his grins fade away quickly, replacing with a cold eyes. a glimpse of pain could be seen on his face and i instantly felt terribly guilty, i shouldn't have said those. we are friends and we're not even playing, im the one who accepted the deal. you fucked up real bad, chae.

" it seems that you thought of it that way, then. I'll get out, im sorry for breaking in ms.park. " he calls out your name coldly and for the first time, i felt extremely in pain not like i didn't deserve it. i truly do.

the pain initiating in my chest, is shockingly more painful than the time i broke up with jimin and i knew that i like him.

i knew that i like him and yet i hurted him because you're to scared to admit it. because you're a coward, park
chaeyoung.

[ to be continued ]

thanks for 1k 🥺🤍!