right here | eleven

UNCOMFORTABLY she sat at the corner of the room with a blanket covered around her shoulders to kept her from getting cold and basically to hide herself.

truth to be told, she felt so bored and she needed some entertainment but by the fact that she's here without reasons, witnessing three men playing cod endlessly and a guy whom she never met but seen, ignoring her. like she doesn't even have any point to be here, why does hoseok even invite her to his room.

therefore she made a decision to just stare at the man, who is  sitting on the game chair, looking oddly hot when he's too in it.

chaeyoung was mesmerized by his beauty, if not because of the feared getting caught checking jeongguk out, she would have be shamelessly drooling over him. damn, chae where's the hatred had gone?

" hey, i heard that you're hoseok's cousin, am i right ? " a dark brown mullet hair boy, sat next to me with his eyes on the three boys who is now arguing over something that is probably not even close to logics.

he was too, damn attractive like any other guys in this room and just like a curse, it stuck on a person who's been curse with consequences but not in her case. it's like she's curse by being surrounded by gorgeous human beings.

" yeah, im that idiot cousin surprisingly. i never seen you hanging out with hoseok
before," she asked, also curious how can hoseok found so many glorious man to be friend with, not to forget he himself is good looking.

" ah, that's because i've been busy with studies lately that i barely hang out with them. " he responded while his eyes look
at the boys playing with a bright smile,
displaying his cute dimple.

chaeyoung blush once the older in front of her caught her staring at him for quite
a long time. he chuckles at her cuteness.

" im namjoon. " he introduces, offering a hand for her to shake which she gladly
receives.

" chaeyoung. park chaeyoung." she smile back, thinking that she might have made a new friend today despite being in the
same house with someone whom she
desperately wanted to avoid meeting.

meanwhile, little do they know there's a certain someone who's glaring at their
direction, hating the interaction they're
having. yet once again, he tries to thinks that he doesn't like her anymore even a bit.

maybe he should gave up on her since he himself didn't have any rights to stop her from talking to his hyungs. he really wanted her but at the corner deep of his heart, he knows that it wouldn't happen.

an 'us' or 'we' will exist between them and that's the start of him being himself again. being his cold uncaring self and not to mention, he will not be in any kind of contact with her.

he hummed silently at his decision as he
looks up just to be connected eyes with her. she stare at him like there's no one there, only two souls existing in the room.

for some reason chaeyoung, didn't want to break the eye contact they're making but all she's asking for, is for them to stay this way.

she's taken him for granted but that's just her. she knew she didn't want to used him that way as she wanted him to stay by her side though his blank expression turns into dull, she's not asking much but to see him smile. 

she didn't even know if her heart is still beating. instead of having meaningless conversation with anyone, she would rather be in an awkward situation with him like how they're in one now.

deep in her heart she knew, that he will stopped liking her or what she wanted it to be loving her, and as so for today, she
is anxious whether he will leaves her and close the door that has been opened itself.

therefore she knew that she's a coward, who didn't even talk about her mistakes with him, without even saying sorry yet she stills comforts herself for that. for the first time, she wanted someone to stay liking her for a long time and also being the fact that , the only person that
is allowed to do so that is jeongguk.

without any reason or any guilt in her, or any hint of sadness. there jeongguk saw, her smiling sweetly and towards him, her chubby cheeks showing out which made her more lovely and sincere.

at that time jeongguk decided to stop showing it, his fondness towards her, because no matter how hard he tries, she won't get it and will never do.

then, a wave of dissapoinments and sadness comes over chaeyoung after jeongguk just stare at her blankly before returning to the game he was playing.

to say that a piece of her was gone by an instant was an understandment. she was undeniably hurt by that but who is she playing with, when she hurted him first by her harsh words.

so is this a farewell for the both of them because all she knows is that she hated farewell and will never admit to say a goodbye. sometimes she didn't know what haunts her more, the memories of how sad she was after jimin or how happy she was, everyday during the time where jeongguk teases her.

she's more scared of the later since she knew, he would be the hardest to forget just like that. she hated herself for all of this, the person whom she's afraid him to be, turns into everything she said he will never be, which is what jeongguk is being right now yet she wouldn't blame him.

because who would've like it when someone fuck with your feelings just because they're unsure of theirs.

[ to be continued ]

waiting for bp cb be like