right here | fourteen

WE don't have to do it like the other ones. chaeyoung thought as she kept her opinion to herself as her teammates discuss among themselves. she decided to just kept quiet and just follow what they come out with since she too is lazy
to explain her ideas.

" alright, now before all of you started to present each of your teams ideas, a last reminder for all of you, make sure to come by 8 am— ," chaeyoung sighed by herself. she didn't want to join the trip for this year cause she has no reason to but apparently her parents are out of town at
the moment so she was forced kindly to
commit in the trip.

" ugh fuck. " she yelp in pain, once a guy slap the back of her head with a blank face. he casually gestures to write her ideas into the paper he lent, then , he talk as if he didn't do shit.

" shitty move, jaehyun. " he replied with a sarcastic smile and she rolled her eyes at his actions. truth to be told, she hates him for being annoying to her especially when she's at her depressed season. he
basically got her more moody than she is already but jaehyun being himself didn't give a single shit about it though sometimes he could be caring to her.

caring as in until there's rumours about the both of them going out together when in reality, theyre just annoying each other out and at the end of the day, one of them ended up killing the other, either physically or mentally. so them being a together for her is a big no but there's a time when he made her smile brightly.

" i can see that those selfish idiots right there is making a nonsense presentation
so why not you help huh, bun ," jaehyun ruffled the back of her head with the
sweet name that he uses to called her since her cheeks is so called like a bun to him.

she blushes at what jaehyun called her though then she tried to hide it but not
without jaehyun noticing as he smile silently.

" jaehyun, you fucker, stop calling me bun and also stop touching me. also i don't want to. " she replied coldly and jaehyun rolls his eyes at the bitchy tone,
at this point he might hurt her but he knew better then anyone that he needed to held back.  he was about to reply back when she cuts him off.

" stop talking too or else, im telling your so called baby boy, taeyo— " he quickly covers the blond hair girl mouth which in result only making what she said as a
incoherent words.

" fuck chae. i hate you. "

" hate you too, asshole. how could yongie like this kind of attitude of yours, tsk, " chaeyong smirks, knowing well that she's making the asshole in front of her frustrated since she intently spoke out loud. 

" could you keep it down, i won't bother you alright, damn you're no fun. " he went back to his sit with a frown as he huffed rather cutely that chaeyoung rolls her eyes to. she chuckle silently but then return backs to her usual self.

she heaved a deep sighed and probably she herself could've sworn that it was a dream. half of the year she was that lucky girl, then she's the unlucky girl, what a beautiful world she's living in.

one second she was loved by jimin who cheated on her and turned out to be gay but only for yoongi though. then she met jeongguk, the infamous cold guy. that made her feel like she's his and made her feel super insecure but she guess she's never really his then. she hated how so she was played a few times in this game but she herself couldn't have the chance to played people, that's the worst thing ever.

the school bell rang loudly almost killing chaeyoung herself like that's not what she ever wanted. she closed her eyes, preparing to sleep once again during recess like usual but then she heard a thumped.

a box of bibimbap that is shape cutely in different form with a banana milk right beside it. there stood taeyong with his arm crossed and doyoung who look like his forced.

" this time im not letting you off the hook
since i swear to god i almost kill every single person who cut the que— ,"

that's when taeyong started to have his so called advices, saying the reason why she's supposed to eat and moving on and some more useless things that she won't listen to. doyoung on the other hand look like he would rather died and so does chaeyoung.

also yes, they both were forced by the one and only jeon jeongguk but without her knowing of course though it was not actually a force if the both of them really wanted to see her eat for once.

" I'll eat it okay but just so you know,im not paying any of you since you're the ones who brought it for me first, " she said as she took a wooden chopstick.

" it's not like we did, " doyoung whispers which was heard by chaeyoung who look at them with a confuse puppy eyes.

meanwhile, taeyong look at the older with a what the fuck look and stomped unto his feet, that earns a loud wail from doyoung. " bitchass oldie ." he stated.

" and what was that doyoung? " he shook his head as a reply, the pain his in could be seen on his face. not to forget the glare he gave taeyong though. she
sighed out loudly, getting annoyed of the boys in front of her. it's like seeing dumb and dumber in real life.

she quickly gestures the boys to went out of the class to leave her alone and doyoung as always was ready to leave especially after his sudden burst but taeyong on the other side wouldn't leave since he wanted to prove that she's eating.

that's when it's the que for haechan to come in with his hyper ass, dragging the boys to god lord knows by saying he's taking them to somewhere really fun with a mysterious smirk. chaeyong just let them be cause she knew this is one of jaehyun stupid plan to get to his
crush.

once they went out, chaeyong slowly dropped the chopsticks putting it to the side along with the bibimbap and the milk.

she thought about how jaehyun was so
fond of taeyong that he would do any sorts of things and the way taeyong is
clueless about it but still going with the vibe when jaehyun flirts still is the most
hilarious things she's seen.

to think about it, they reminded her so much about jeongguk and her. well it's the past, how could she redo everything?
after hearing jaehyun frustration she knew that's the same thing jeongguk has been through and like that makes it any better for her.

and for once she wanted to be like taeyong, clueless yet nothing can be undo.

[ to be continued ]

for the ones that thought im gonna put jaehyun and rose together im sorry but they're besties ;).

also if you saw the both of them standing beside each other on inkigayo,
I've never felt so blessed.