right here | sixteen

THE moment chaeyoung step out of her car there were crowds of students at the
entrance of her school and various of chatters could be heard, in other word it's the definition of loud, right at eight in the morning.

she notices how the girls were checking their faces, and each other outfit, well of course once the teacher inform they could wear anything during this camp trip they would turn it into a runway. not to forget about the boys though.

she herself was only wearing alexander wang crop sweater with a caramel high waisted trousers with a beige coat since its quite windy. also wearing one of her saint laurent white sneakers and a saint laurent leather bag.

she didn't know why some of the girls would want to wear heels when they're just going for a camp. " oi, chae! make sure nothing happens alright, take care, love you, bitchass hoe!  "

alice says with a wide grin plastered on her face, obviously happy of her sister not being in the same house as her for three days. she wave at her sister who literally gave her a what the fuck look as she drove away immediately.

chaeyoung sighs, knowing that she'll be alone in this case, not that she bother tho but you know just getting the lonely vibe. she grabbed unto her contax camera and took the picture in front of her for no purpose since all she wanted to do was get rid of her boredom.

while she was zooming around, a black hair jeongguk came into her camera view. she gasps with a light blush on her cheeks but then decided to zoom on him once again. his wearing an oversized
layered black tshirt along with a black cargo pants and a prada leather combat like boots which literally could step on her neck and break it cause that's how superior it is.

she smiles at his outfit, always being emo but is actually a real softie inside, and she frowns when she saw how tired and pale jeongguk is. it was as if he was sick but if he indeed is, then why would he still attend the camp? 

oh well if it isn't the stubborn him. she wanted to ask if he's alright or what's wrong but she knew she's not in the place to talk to him. her train of thoughts was then interrupted by the teachers as they started to read out the name of their seatmate and which bus are they assigned to get in.

which in result of how chaeyoung is sitted right behind, jeongguk and hoseok who was smiling excitedly, not like he never did that everyday. she is seated with a girl name jennie. a black short hair girl who has an eye like a cat and is undeniably cute.

" here, take some of my chips, rosie. " jennie spoke in english, giving her some of her chips that she rambles about how it will gain her so much weight but still eating it with a yolo vibe.

here's the thing when they first met, they both just click for some reason. though there's some different personality, they had a lot thing in common. jennie knows how chaeyoung is an australian so that's how they always talk in english though when it's time to talk about bad about someone it's kind of an advantage or a disadvantage for the both of them.

like how jennie used to get mad at their maths teacher for thinking that her excuses,which is kai her dog, eating her homeworks is a nuisance when she's the one who was feeding kai with it. she curses towards the teacher who has apparently knows what's a cunning ass hoe means.

" rosie, did you bring your camera? we should take some photos together when we've arrived., " she exclaimed, again with a hoseok level of hype. 

" yeah, i did unnie,  there's even some of your pic that i didn't send it to you so if you wanted it n— ".

" yes, i do rosieee," she drags the 'e' and chaeyoung giggles at the older dorkness which thank god, bless jeongguk ears that everyone thought was sleeping but he actually merely closing his eyes. he smile after hearing her giggles that he misses.

" oh wow, look what we got here, our little rosie has a crush , why didn— "
jeongguk eyes shot open, his doe eyes widening at the word crush. did she have up on him?  fuck, he knew he shouldn't have agreed to the stupid plan. hoseok on the other side was casually chilling with his sprite.

chaeyoung blushed and snatched her camera away from jennie gripped since
apparently she took a snap of jeongguk when she zoomed, her other hand covering jennie's mouth who blinks with a blank face. chaeyoung gestured her to keep quiet, as she point to jeongguk in front of her, jennie nodded.

when she let go of her hand, " what the hell, chae, you didn't tell me any of this what?! " jennie whispers and she just shrugged at jennie words as she started to explain what had happened which how jennie is now pissed at jeongguk for being a jerk and chaeyoung stressing out that, jennie could have pulled her so called lover hair from the back.

jeongguk on the other side is getting dizzier and he felt sick to the bone, damn he wanted to vomit so badly and his throat is too dried, but that's not what he's worried about. he's worried about who could this chaeyoung crush is.

he knew he would never stop thinking about it until he knew who her mysterious crush is.

[ to be continued  ]

so what are we gonna do about that mouth, that big fat mouth.

rose to jennie ngl.