right here | seventeen

LIKEWISE , jeongguk is currently glaring at every single guy and that is of course only by far while observing them, some of them could sense his eyes digging into their skulls.  he's analysing each one of them, to see which one of them is her so called crush.

he coughed loudly with his throat getting drier it makes him harder to gulp down and especially the harsh feeling down his throat. damn, he hated it so much as his gripped on the water bottle tightens.
sweat dripping from his forehead and hair because that's just how sweaty he is.

" gguk, you okay?  i could carry them woods if you couldn't — " he shook his head in reply. despite being sick like he assume, he still acted like he's fine. he's other hand carrying probably four big woods with the veins of his arms started
to bulged.

taehyung on the other hand was worried since jeongguk seems to overwork once again and not to mention that he's sick.
he thought that jeongguk would be fine and have a time to relax during this camping trip since his fake girlfriend wouldn't be joining them but it turns out wrong. his face was absolutely terrible like something just suck his soul.

he were about to scold the younger male for being a complete nuisance but then he gaze at the way jeongguk eyes were  and found chaeyoung smiling widely as
she set the tent up with jennie by her side. his face soften from seeing the love struck jeongguk.

" don't work yourself out, " taehyung said
with a deep sigh before running towards the others while jeongguk doesn't even payed any attention to what his hyung had told him. he's thankful that he still could hear because right now he couldn't
even see with a clear sight instead a blur
sight.

" alright, now gather around. im going to tell you about this activity where you all will find a flag which is according to your team colour with your partners into the woods. there will be direction given in the map. "

chaeyoung scrunched her nose after she hears the squeal jennie made. the poor girl was so excited with the activity yet once it's started, chaeyoung knows she's gonna start crying. also by the fact that they're gonna have a team, she hopes she would not be in the same team as jeon.

" hoseok, taehyung, jeongguk and chaeyoung will be in the same team which is team green. " as if on que, her heart started to beat fastly with her palm getting sweaty. damn, she just literally didn't do anything and this is what she
deserves.

" cuzzieee, " hoseok the bitch yelled with a smirking taehyung the dumb fuck following, his eyebrows wiggling and oh chaeyoung felt like killing both of them.
jeongguk on the other side looks rather tired and that worried her but she kept
quiet.

chaeyoung smikes fakely at the three not that they didn't know that it's a fake one, petty much. hoseok wrapped an arm around her shoulders, though she had have him several of glares. his other friends standing beside him and gguk
standing beside her which made her screams slightly by herself.

" what the hell hoeseok, can't you see its hot and the fact that your skin is on my skin, the stickiness and the itchiness, god, " she growled, also not forgetting jennie who's still there blinking her eyes but then grin widely when her name was called and said a small 'see you later' to which chaeyoung replied with a bye.

" ugh, fine. you're no fun chae. ," he said with a pout and then smirk once again when taehyung whispers something to him.

chaeyoung can't help but to think what in the world is those freaks talking about,
probably talking about weird shits they're  gonna do in the woods. just by those thoughts, made her shivers.

" are we going to start now or no? " an
annoyed deep voice spoke, and that too made her shivers. of course it's jeongguk
who else. she literally hates to admit but she misses his voice and this is the first time she ever heard of his voice after several painful months.

" o—oh  yes. so, taehyung and i will be in a team and you and chae will be a team."
she knew it, that is one type of shit the idiots did and right she's about to lose her mind. after several months not talking how the hell is she supposed to talk to him.

" your hand must be intertwine with your partners with your team's ribbon so that we know which team you're in. " oh man holy shit.

jeongguk casually took chaeyoung's soft white hand before intertwining it with his
as his face mantain a blank face. she on the other side was nervous and is going
through panic. jeongguk could sense her uneasiness so he took the chance to rub her hand with his thumb gently.

he leans forward to whisper, " relax, baby. " chaeyoung swear her knees weakened if not because of his strong grip she would have fallen. besides that she felt jeongguk skin to be so warm and hot. is he sick? she thought.

" o—ok " she stutters. not noticing hoseok who was tying their hand with a ribbon, who looks sad since he had to third wheel almost everyone, that shit do hurt him though.

taehyung was just smiling at the two, how sweet he thought though he misses someone badly. he wanted lisa to be back so that he can shower her with kisses but oh well what can he do.

furthermore if jeongguk and chaeyoung would be back together, lisa would be happier and would be proud of him for making them to be in that state which is why that made him happy too.

[ to be continued ]

guess who didn't update for so long