3. Explore Time

They all either sat on the couch or around it, as Faith stood in front of them and explained what was coming.

"Three words, C. The First Evil."

"Okay. What is it coming to do, may I ask?"

"To kill off the Slayer line."

"Do you know where it will start?"

Faith shrugged.

Cordy stood up between Faith and the others.

"Okay, everyone. Suit up. Gear up. All hands on deck. I have a plan. Potentials. You're with me and Faith. Anya, stay here in case of injuries. Wills, Tara, and Xander. You'll be the second team. Dawn, you come with me and Faith. Team two will scout out by the caves and search for the widower. She's a former higher being that should know about how to defeat the First Evil. My team will go find where it was that Buffy first saw it. We'll go in search of its follower or messenger. See what it's up to. We'll even scout out and see if there's anything there worth scouting out for evidence. Anya, go find first-aid equipment. You'll probably have to sneak into the hospital or blood bank. Something like that. Guys. Follow Faith. She knows where the weapons are. Just pick your weapon and let's go."

Everyone followed Faith, as she led them to where the weapon chest was in a corner of the living room.

Before following, the former bitch looked at Anya.

"Hey, Anya?"

"Yeah?"

"Be careful. Take care of yourself. I know we never hit it off right, but I don't want you hurt or killed. And can you two try not to hurt each other? I'm not blind. You guys are giving each other the silent treatment. You guys had another spat. I'm trying to protect your feelings."

"You too, Cordelia. Don't get hurt. You've relied on your visions too long. Now you're normal. Be careful. Protect yourself. Everyone in this circle needs you. Especially, Dawn. You're like a sister to her."

"I know it. I will. I promise I'll do my best, An."

"Good. And I will, too."

An watched the former seer, as she followed them towards the chest.

It was a dark night, as both teams headed out in their separate directions. They were all determined to do as ordered by Cordy. Most of all, they were all determined to not die until the final battle ended. They had an army, but knew they didn't stand much of a chance against The First Evil.