8. surprises

A request for brideofharrystyles hope you like it sorry it's late also I changed a few things but I hope you like it ❤

Shawn's P.O.V

So I just found out more about Nichelle's past and honestly I'm heart broken with what had happened to her but honestly also a little hurt she didnt tell me but understandable because its obviously hard to talk about.

No wonder why sometimes she flinched when we go to far very quickly. She was abused and got cheated on by her ex. I'm glad alessia told me because now I need to do something. Something to show her that I'm not like that scumbag but someone she can trust and talk to if she needs to, something romantic.

I decided to decorate my apartment up with fairy lights and make a little fort that the lunds surround with some comfy cushions and blankets inside and a laptop fully charged ready for a night of Netflix with a tray snacks and drinks.

I hope she likes it because I want her to believe that being with me is safe and that I would do anything to protect her.

I hear a knock at my door and greet her. I  cover her eyes with my hands and guide her to my living room.

"Shawn what are you doing?" She says laughing.

"Just trust me ok we are nearly there."

I guide her into the living room and tell her she can look once I remove ny hands.

"Shawn what's all this?"

"Well alessia told me about your past I knew I had to do something to special to show you that when you're with me nothing will happen to you. Also that you can talk to me about anything and everything and that I promise I really like you and I want to be with you for as long as humanly possible if you'll let me."

"Shawn I really like you too and of course I'd love to be with as humanly possible too as I can see you are different and I like it and the fact you did all of this goes to show how amazing you are. Thank you so much."

"Its nothing Nichelle you deserve it."

I lean in and kiss her she kisses back. I lead her to the fort and we cuddle and watch netflix till she falls asleep on me. God shed so cute when she sleeps. I'm really happy she is happy because that's all I really need.

Her to be happy.