Chapter 11

XAVIER

"The good suffers for the bad, for the line becomes so unclear that we don't know who to punish but all."

🌴🌴🌴

"--ALL YOU DO IS HURT ME-"

"-- YOU NEVER LET ME DO--"

"-- I'M SO SICK OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT--"

"-- WELL I'M SICK OF YOU--"

"--GOOD! GOOD! BECAUSE I'M TAKING MY KIDS AND WE'RE LEAVING THIS FUCKING HELL HOLD!--"

"--YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY KIDS ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME--"

"--WHAT'S IT TO YOU--" 

I groaned, spewing curses as I rolled off my bed. I took a deep breath before taking a quick shower and changing my clothes. This is exactly how I wanted to start my weekend. I was only glad that they weren't throwing shit around because then there'd be a reason for the cops to intervene again. I walked pass their bedroom, pounding at the door  to make them aware that they were being heard. Silence instantly suffocated the house as I skipped downstairs. 

"Come on, Morgan! I'll take you to your dance lessons today." She smiled before taking her empty bowl to the kitchen and then running up to me with her big blue duffel bag. 

"Ready?" I grinned at her in her pink tutu and she twirled effortlessly in response. 

"Is mom and dad getting a divorce?" Morgan asked as she played with her fingers. I glanced at her before averting my attention back on the road. She looked sad and that broke my heart.

"I don't know Morg... I don't know." I mumbled and she sighed.

"If they do- you promise you'd still be here right? You'll stay with me?" I smiled, nudging her shoulder as she blushed.

"Of course! I'll go wherever you go. Who else is gonna feed me?" She rolled her eyes, giggling. 

"You want me to pick you up or shou-"

"I'm spending the night at Laura's house!" I nodded, watching her throw her duffel bag over her shoulder.

"What?"

"Um- my kiss!" I announced as I leaned my cheek towards her. She giggled again as she rolled her eyes. She pecked my cheek before shutting the door. 

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted as she skipped up the stairs to her dance class. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" She yelled without sparing me a glance. God I really loved that little girl.