All Scrapped Stories

A/N: so people know about the stories I have planned for the future. But, I think I should bring up some story ideas that are scrapped, with some of them at least living on as other ideas that I'll be doing.

The first story is one I had minimal memory about. It's called Male Demon Reader x Horror if I remember.

 It was of a Male Reader who was once human before being killed by pretty students before his soul ends up in hell and makes a deal with the devil to get pay back and return to earth as a demon. In which you would get vengeance and go off on your own to different places.

Male Doomsday Reader x Black Lagoon.

Yeah, the story did come to light in my previous account before it eventually got scrapped. The story would have eventually had the regime from the injustice universe getting involved and it would have eventually been the last storyline for it. It's now being completely remade and rebooted into The Indoraptor Reader one.

Godzilla x Highschool DXD reboot (Not the version I'm going to be doing in the future).

This version of the reboot was to have a crossover with yet another series. However, this was part of a vote and people voted against it. Which was for the best since it probably would have made things a little too complicated to work with.

Mortal Kombat x Male Reader.

This I had planned with the Injustice story. Unfortunately I never really had much of a full on idea in mind to really do and I quickly scrapped it.

Male Prime Reader x Gurren Lagann.

Same with the Mortal Kombat one and it quickly was scrapped.

Voltron and Transformers Crossover (Reader Story).

This was an idea I had in mind at the time before I eventually let people vote for what they wanted for the Voltron Crossover. The type of Transformers continuity it would have had certain liberties of the G1 Cartoon, The G1 Marvel Comics (US and UK), The Aligned Continuity, The Unicron Trilogy, The Japanese G1 Continuity and some of the Beast Era. 

However, the IDW Transformers continuity that ran from 2005 to 2018  would have played a big factor in the transformers continuity I had planned. As a lot of storylines, characters, personalities and even designs would have been brought up. 

Such as IDW Transformers' All Hail Megatron storyline being mixed with Voltron: Legendary Defender's last few epiaodes of it's 6th season in which The Deception Forces would have gone into War with the Galra Empire for Control of Earth before Voltron and The Autobots arrived on earth to drive them off. And there's more but I don't want to drag this on.

And those are all the scrapped stories that I've had planned out. I may eventually revisit these stories in some complicity or find new light for them after I do other stories. Time will tell.