Why do I have SM3 Ranked Lowest if TASM2 is The Worse Film

A/N: so many people who's seen my Spider-Man films ranked page, I have Spider-Man 3 ranked the lowest film on the films, especially since I think The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a much worse film.

Well to start things off, I just want to think that while I do have Spider-Man 3 ranked the lowest, It's at least a better film in terms of story (well.... kinda) and there are some moments in the film I did a appreciate.

However, what has it ranked lower are these:

*Peter is kinda acting like a dick with all of the fame he's been getting. And this is way before he gets the Symbiote.

*Sandman is the best Villain in the film, but we don't really see any of his struggles to what lead him down this dark path. It's not even implied if he tried to get a job and he had no other choice than to start robbing. Not only that, I also feel that his story wasn't fully resolved.

*Harry's Amnesia.

*The Fight and Dialogue between Peter and Harry.

*Peter's Emo Hair.

*The Black Suit mostly felt like it was just a black version of the red suit, there could have at least been like a slimy look to it to really make the suit look like it wasn't natural.

*The fucking dance scene (and I'm not just referring to the Saturday night fever strut).

*The character cut from the film, Dr. Phil Wallace, would have played a part for Sandman's story in which he would have appear sometime in the film and near the end, he would get Sandman's family up near where the final battle was and he along with them would have helped brought sandman back to his senses and convince him that it's not worth fighting anymore. It just sucks that this was cut from the film since I think it would have really helped with sandman's character.

*There are scenes where the black suit is either on or off of peter, making it seem like it's a normal piece of clothing despite that the symbiote needs to bond with a host to survive. Especially when later in the film, the Symbiote struggled to keep itself on peter in the church.

*While the film's version of Eddie Brock/Venom is closer to the comics and is okay for the most part, Eddie himself is shown being a regular guy in one scene, but after he lost his job, we don't see how the consequences of him losing it effects him, we don't see his break up with gwen. They would have been good to shown his descent and change. But it never happens, they all happen off screen.

*The Symbiote itself doesn't posses it's own personality and it's not implied or established in this film that the symbiote can transfer memories or knowledge of previous hosts to it's new one. And when it's bonded to Brock, it seems much more like he's just the one calling the shots as Venom instead of both him and the Symbiote.

And there are a few other issues but you get it.

With The Amazing Spider-Man 2, it's definitely weak in it's story and how certain things were executed in the film. But here are some of the positives I have for it that have it higher than SM3.

*The Hans Zimmer score was amazing.

*The lighting for the film was great and kinda had a great comic book feel to it even compared to it's first film.

*Peter's Spider-Man suit is a lot better in this film than the first one.

*The fight scene between Spider-Man and Electro was entertaining.

*The film had some great cinematography and nicely shot.

*Andrew Garfield still does a nice job with the character of Spider-Man even if the movie's story and moments are kinda shit.

*The Scene with how Spider-Man saves all those people on the stairs thing is an awesome scene.

*The emotional moments with aunt may were really nice and had me feel for them.

*The reveal that the Spider that bit Peter had the DNA of Peter's father was just an incredibly terrible choice for this film that I could not help laughing my ass off at the fact that they actually thought that was a good idea to keep in.

*While the mechanical Rhino suit is decently not accurate, it's still a pretty cool design of the character.

*The effects of the film are also very good for the most part. Some parts of a little off, but most of it is still a hit.

And those are my reasons to why I have The Amazing Spider-Man 2 higher than Spider-Man 3. It's definitely worse than Spider-Man 3 when it comes to story, but I think it has some things that win me over that I can't help but watching it even if it's just for the score or effects.