My Guess on Jurassic World Dominion's Plot

A/N: after a while of thinking, I believe I have a very good idea on why they would use the name of Dominion for the 6th and final Jurassic film.

(Yes, someone managed to make a custom poster this fast. It was made by Neemz - The Movie Poster Guy on Twitter).

Now of course, the meaning for Dominion is sovereignty or control.

Control usually being the main running theme for the Jurassic Park franchise. With Scientists, Businessmen or ETC believing that they have control over either the dinosaurs that they've created and/or owned or had control over a situation when in reality, they never really had control and things eventually went south for them.

I think this time around for this film, it will run for both companies who are cloning their own dinosaurs or companies that have captured some of the escaped ones and believe that they have control over them. As well as the Government believing they have the situation with the Dinosaurs under control when the reality is that they don't and it's only a matter of time until Dominion of earth belongs to the Dinosaurs once more. 

At the very least, that's what I believe on what part of the plot might be.