Since the Virus is currently Spreading in The US

A/N: I kinda want to make this page since the Coronavirus is currently spreading around the USA.

I know that there are likely some people on this site who are worried about this. Believe me, I can understand that. But, I want to make this page to at least give some reassurance in all this and try to help people out during this time. 

This is a screenshot about a sheet that tells you about the virus and what you and family members can do.

I also need to point out that the Coronavirus itself is NOT a 100% death sentence to every single person who is infected by it

I also need to point out that the Coronavirus itself is NOT a 100% death sentence to every single person who is infected by it. Elderly, Infants and anyone who is sick beforehand which is still worrying. But what most media outlets seem to not bother at covering is the amount of recoveries in countries compared to the amount of deaths. China has 61,000 recoveries over it's 4,000 deaths. And while 5 countries like The USA is currently dealing with more deaths than recoveries at the moment currently, hopefully that'll change soon over time and more people will recover. 

And while there doesn't seem to be a medical treatment to completely handle the virus. The best that can be done at the very least is rest, medicine to reduce pain and fever, and fluids to avoid dehydration. (Coronavirus patients with pneumonia may also need oxygen, and a ventilator if breathing trouble worsens).

And with all that being said, should any of you or family members find themselves unfortunately catching the virus, I honestly hope the best of luck to you and that you'll be able to pull through this, your family members will be alright as well and with hopes that this virus will eventually come to an end.