So I made a Spider Verse Edit

A/N: I was screwing around with the editing tool on my computer and I figured I'd do a little Spider Verse edit of different Spider-Men and Women (and one Spider-Man related character). All of which are mostly on the characters of other media than the comics.

 All of which are mostly on the characters of other media than the comics

On the right:

The 1967 Cartoon Peter Parker from Earth-6799 (or Earth-67 in terms of the Spider-Verse movie).

The 90s Cartoon Peter Parker from Earth-92131.

The MTV Peter Parker from Earth-760207 (which is similar to the earth the raimi peter parker is from but still different).

The Spectacular Peter Parker from Earth-26496.

The Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon Peter Parker from Earth-12041 with Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy both from Earth-TRN457.

The 2017 Spider-man Cartoon Peter Parker, Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy from Earth-TRN633.

The Spider-verse version of Miguel O'Hara from Earth-TRN706.

On the right:

Mayday Parker from Earth-982.

The Sam Raimi Peter Parker from Earth-96283.

TASM Peter Parker from Earth-120703.

Toei Supaidaman Takuya Yamashiro from Earth-51778.

Peter B Parker from Earth-TRN701.

Gwen Stacy from Earth-TRN702.

Noir Peter Parker from Earth-TRN703.

Peni Parker from Earth-TRN704.

Peter Porker from Earth-TRN705.

Gwen Stacy from Earth-65.

Peter Parker from Earth-199999.

Eddie Brock/Venom from Earth-TRN688 (I will have a better time calling it that than SPUMC).

(Also, I added Venom in just for the fun of it).

The Middle:

Spider-Verse Miles Morales from Earth-TRN700.

and 

PS4 Peter Parker from Earth-1048.

This was all mostly done for fun purposes and not anything else. But, if it is anything, I do plan on making another version on this for a different reason.