PROLOGUE

In a time, long ago, when man whose hearts where damed and cursed, became one with the devil creating something so dire and vile; so dark and monstrous.. A dent in nature..

Evil that could not be contained... A creature of the night, with skin so white; eyes so cold... Preying on the innocent... surviving on the one thing flowing through their veins.. Blood.

    Bodies scattered across the lands, People lived  in fear of death; slaves to the vampire race, being nothing but food in their eyes waiting to be consumed; Was there not something that could be done.

The prayers of the weak were answered and finally humans had a way to destroy these malevolent immortal beings.. Stakes carved from wood.. Fire that consumed them to dust... And the sun.. Which burned their skin and rottened their flesh.

    Fearing for death for the first time... These vampires fled the lands of men into the forest.. Hunting lone humans that traveled back and forth.. But this was not enough.. They craved more.

     They began hunting in a clan man feared even more, were no human would dare tread their lands, beasts of the night -werewolves... The youngs were found dead; bodies drained of blood.. There was war!

    The vampires and the werewolves consumed themselves in brutal hatred and destruction. Soon both race were only seen as glimpses... Shadows of a bloody past.. Soon their tale was told as legends... Known as myths of ancien times... Told as stories at bonfires and soon as the 21st century approached...

Movies...