Chapter 1

It was one morning. Germany woke up with a strong headache, but it wasn't a normal headache, it was the most painful thing Germany has ever felt. But like the stubborn guy he is, he won't lie down and rest. No, he got up as normal, went straight into his office and did his paperwork, not minding that his headache was killing him. He was deeply involved with his work until an annoying voice got his attention.
"Doitsu, Doitsu!!", it was Italy who got into his office and sat on the chair in front of his desk.
"What is it, Italy?", the blonde asked, narrowing his eyes.
"Ve, Ve. You look bad today!", Italy states as he got up and touched Germany's forehead. "You're burning up!!" The eyes of the italian widened in shock. He never saw an ill Germany, not one time in all those many years of friendship.
"Italy, could you go, please?", Germany asked while trying to focus on his work.
"No, Doitsu, I'm calling my fratello that I won't meet up with him today and I will cook you some Pasta with Wurst!", the small Italian dragged the blonde into his bedroom and covered him in warm blankets.
"Italy, you didn't need to..." Germany tried to sound angry and strong but he was too weak.
"Veeee~ Doitsu! You are sick, now get some sleep! I'll cook, okay?", Italy said and exited the room. Germany sighed and thought 'Nah, some sleep won't hurt'. And with that he drifted into sleep.

Dream
(Germany POV)

I awoke in an empty room, full of.... nothing but emptiness. Then someone called my name out in the silence.
"Germany, Germany....", it was a boy's voice but when I turned around there was nothing. "Who are you! Come and show your self!", I shouted back. "Germany you really don't know who I am?", than I saw It, a little boy with a black hat and rope.
"Who are you?", I asked ,but again, got no answer exept of an: "You'll find out soon."
Slowly my sight went dark and I awoke once again in my room next to Italy who stared at me.

(End of the dream)

"Oh Doitsu! You are awake! Look I got your food!", he nearly shouted in my ear.
"Danke, Italy", I said and took one bite of the Wurst. It did really taste good!
"Vee~ Germany, you already look better!", the Italian commented and I took a bit of my food.

After some while I finished my Pasta and felt better, good enough to clean the house. Italy and I went to Prussia and mine storage room to clean it up.
"Doitsu, do you need this??", Italy asked blushing as he showed me the bunch of adult books Finland gave me for christmas. "No, no just throw it away!"
After some cleaning I found a picture of a girl and a boy.... wait that is that boy from my dream! I looked at it as I heared a small gasp from behind me.
"D-Doitsu where did you get that from?", Italy stuttered, he looked kind of sad.
"I found it behind those boxes.", I explained. Small tears began to form in Italy's eyes. What's wrong?

"Hey, West are you here?", I hear someone yell, it was noone other than Prussia.
"Ja, I'm down here with Italy!", I replied. I heared steps come closer.
"Hey what are you do....?", Prussia's eyes grew wide when he spotted the crying Italian and that picture.
"You weren't supposed to see that!", Prussia panicked.
"Why not?", I questioned.
Prussia sighted "I think the time has come for the awesome Prussia to tell you something..."
What does he want to tell me? Before I could ask myself that I felt the pain in my head getting stronger again and I saw the world getting dark. I passed out.

That was the first chapter so far 😁
I hope you guys liked it :)

Update 2024 (4 years after writing this masterpiece): I don't know how to feel about this :')