Chapter 5

"So, the reason why I ordered you here is because I wanted to talk to you.", the German said. He invited England, France and Prussia over for a talk, searching for answeres. They sat in the hall, where the world meetings normally would take place in. Prussia was the only one that knew why they're there, he hadn't told the other nations yet- well it was to late, he guessed. "Prussia may have or may have not told you about the sudden return of my mermories, from before I got badly injured during war.", he began. France and England looked at eachother seemingly shocked. They didn't expect this to happen. Their shocked faces soon glared at Prussia, saying 'Why didn't you tell us sooner!'. The albino gulped. The three of them looked at the German again as he continued: "I already know from Prussia why he did it, but what were your reasons? You could've let me die, France, but yet you didn't.... why is that? And how were you involved in the thing, England? To my knowledge, you didn't fought against me this time." "Well, mon cher. You were just a child, and I am not as cruel as you may think. You were very powerful, and starting a war with you was very stupid in the first place..... but as you lay there, covered in blood, Prussia and I had to do something-" "And that's where I came on. You might know that I belive in magic, Prussia and France knew that and told me to rescue you. I found a spell, that'd would save you but erase all your memories. Prussia decided to take the risk and I followed his wishes. And you already know the rest." They explained, feeling a little guilty for what they had done. "I understand and I am very thankful for what you did.", Germany said, getting very shocked faces. He really wasn't mad? "You are dismissed now. Thanks for coming."

And with that the two nations left, only Prussia stayed. He looked over to his younger brother. "Germany, are you really okay? I mean.... it must be a strange feeling, right?", he said calmly, not in his normal provoking and loud voice. "I am alright, Bruder. Can your leave now? I need to prepare the next world meeting." Prussia sighed and left.

Germany now sat at the table, a pile of papers in front of him. 'I guess the only problem left now.... is Italy', he thought as he began with his preparations for the meeting.

Well, this is the most boring chapter in this whole story I guess. Sorry for the rather bad writing :')
The good thing is, after this chapter I can finally continue with the Gerita  stroyline!
I hope you liked it tho XD
See you in the next chapter (hopefully)
Bye <3