Chapter 3

(Italy)

I was so worried, what if Germany will never wake up again? Germany is one of my best friends and losing him....
I walked to his bedroom to look after him. I entered and I felt a smile spreading across my face, there he was! Doitsu was awake.
"Veee~ Doitsu!", I said and got on his bed.
"I need to talk to both of you, especially you, Italia.", his expression darkened a little. What if he realised that he doesn't want to be friend with me? Or what if he has to die because of his headache and I lose him that way?
He might be scary and angry with me all the time, but he's my friend like Holy Rome once was. They would be good friends, they have a lot of similarities, maybe that's why I like Germany so much? Once I have finished with my thoughts Germany cleared his voice and began to talk
"I began to have those weird dreams, of a little girl and a boy.
The girl was little Italy and the boy was called Holy Rome. He got shot in war by France and was badly injured.
My Bruder, England and France safed him somehow and he got amnesia.
He awoke in hospital and he got a new identity, as me Germany. So what conclusion do we get? Yes me Germany is the Holy Roman Empire.
I remember it, everything!"
My eyes widen in shock but it does make sence. I always felt always safe with him and I happily fell in love.
Veeee~ what am I talking, Germany is Holy Rome!
"Veee~ Germany!", I shouted and hugged him, he hesitated at first but hugged me back.
"Wunderbar, West. The awesome me has to go!", Prussia said as he hurried to the door.
"You go nowhere!", Germany got up and stopped him.
"Why did you do that? I could have been together with Italy all the time but you covered it up and left me clueless, but why?", his eyes seemed a little sad.
"I-I uh... had to you know. You as the strong country you were, you just wouldn't have taken it! So I tried to give you a new beginning.", Prussia explaned. Germany sighted "It's okay Prussia, You can't make it undone."
"Veeee~ Brotherly Love!'', I hummed.
"The awesome me hast to go, see you West, Italy.", he waved us and left.
"Veee~ Doitsu, how's you head?", I asked.
"It's okay.", he answered and got into his bed.
"Doitsu.... You surely don't mind me sneak into your bed?", I said and got his bed.
"Nein, You would do it anyway!", he mumbled and veee~ he was right! I would so it anyway!
"Night Doitsu!!", I said.
"Night, Italia.", he said and fell asleep. He looks so calm and cute when he sleeps. I like him so much and that was before I knew that he is Holy Rome.

Jup, that was the third Chapter.
I hope you liked it 😁