Chapter 4

(Next morning)

Germany opened his eyes, as he found hisself cuddled against Italy. He looked down at the small frame beside him, thinking about the events from the day before. He definitely must talk to France, England and Prussia today, to clear everything once and for all. But before that, he had to find a way to get along with all the new found feelings, the memories he has gotten back. It was new and strange. He wasn't Germany anymore, but the Holy Roman Empire, or was he? He really didn't know. Also, how will it affect his friendship with the Italian? His feelings towards Italy hadn't changed that much though, but what would he expect from him? Germany isn't the man he was before his loss of memories, the man Italy fell in love with..... how will everything change for the blonde?
The German's mind snapped back into reality as he heared the man beside yawn. "Vee~ Germany. Good morning.", Italy said, sitting up straight in the bed. "Morning, Italien.", Germany answered back.
Both males got up and dressed themselves. Neither of them talked about yesterday.... it was like nothing had changed.
They got into the kitchen, where the Italian went straight to the stove, heating some pasta. "Vee~ Doitsu, how is you head? Everything alright again? You have to know that I almost thought you'd die!", Italy asked while stirring the sauce. "It's gut, Italy. I have to talk to France, England and Prussia today tho." "Vee~ About yesterday?", the brown haired quenstioned, as he grabbed two plates and put pasta on it. Germany awkwardly nodded. He was very uncomfortable with this. But what shocked him was how calm and rational Italy's reactions were. "Buon appetito!", Italy cheered. "Guten Appetit to you too.", he answered back, taking a bite off the delicious pasta.
They both enjoyed their meal, while talking about the most normal stuffs.
Germany only thought: "It seems like, nothing has changed at all."

So this is the next chapter :) I decited to continue with this story again. It might be a bit weird etc. , but I just need time to really get into this story again and to get on with the actual storyline again.
Thanks to all of your support and see you in the next chapter! <3
Bye :)