Chapter 2

Dream
(Germany)

I awoke in the empty room from before, but it was darker. I tried to look for that boy with the hat but he was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly the surroundings changed. I was in a small village and saw that boy with the girl in the dress from that photo. She gave that boy a push room, he smiled warmly but his eyes were sad. "Thanks Italia.", he said and wait... Italia!? Is that little girl Italy?! Crossdressing ey? Dreams surely are confusing.
Then the boy gave her, no him a kiss and promised Italy to come back.
Little tears appeared in Italy's eyes but he smiled as bight as always.
They said goodbye and the boy was gone.
The surroundings changed once again. Now I'm at the battlefield, the small guy was injured by..... France?!
France pointed with a gun at hik but it was to late he already got shot.
"What have you done to my Bruder!", I heard someone shout at France, it was Prussia.
He ran towards the boy and hugged him, small tears ran down his cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't want to shoot Holy Rome!", France stuttered, he was clearly sorry.
I heared that name somewhere before.... ah Italy told me about him.
He was his first love!
"Call, England! Call him, now!", Bruder commanded and France did what he was told to.
The next thing I saw that the small boy woke up, he looked kind of sleepy.
"Where am I? And who are you?", Holy Rome asked and Prussia's eye widened. "You are awake! I am the awesome Prussia, your Bruder and this is England and France! You are the hospital, you got injured and now you have to rest.", he explaned but then the boy said something that shocked me. "Who am I?", he actually doesn't who he is?
"Oh you mon cher, are Germany!", he answered. Wait is he named like me?
The room got white and empty again, I heard a voice behind me: "So you know who I am, me the Holy Roman Empire is you!", he said as I turned around to face the boy.
Suddenly I remember it, everything. Fom the time I met Italy unil my amnesia to the moment now.
End of the dream

Finally I woke up and faced a worried Prussia. "Oh, West, you are awake!", he called out.
"Yes I am.", I mumbled. I really need to tell him about my memories!
"Is your headache gone?", he asked and I nodded.
"Veee~ Doitsu!", Italy shouted as he entered the room. The time has come to tell them.
"I need to talk to both of you especially you, Italia."

So that's my version of HRE's 'death' and how Germany finds out about him beeing HRE.
Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter😄

Update 2024: I have mixed feelings about this