BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

   Hello everyone! Believe me when I say that I'm writing this with a heavy heart but unfortunately this is a decision I have to take; after a lot of consideration and conflict, I've decided to 'quit' Wattpad. It is by far the hardest decision I ever had to make and I tried so many times to talk myself out of it but unfortunately it is my final decision. Wattpad has been my 'getaway' ever since I was a teenager, just 15 years old. It is a place where I got to be creative for the first time in my life and find a passion that I never knew that I had; writing. I got to share my ideas and stories with people from all around the world without anyone questioning why and how. The feedback and your support has been nothing but amazing, which is what was making it so hard for me to make my decision. I read all your comments, I try to respond to most of my inbox messages but I see everything trust me. I know you have loved the story, that you have read it again and again and that some of you even have gone through some of the problems that I'm mentioning in my book(s). I wish I didn't have to do this but I just know that is so much worse making you wait for an upload and making promises that I will upload eventually, only for me to take my words back just because life got in the way. Which is true. I wish I was still the 15 year old girl who had no responsibilities and could write stories all day. But I'm not and I have to make a better future for myself, which unfortunately doesn't involve Wattpad.

I hope you can understand.

All of my stories will still remain on my profile, in case you want to re-read them. The point of this announcement isn't to post this and just delete everything and move on. Writing has always been my passion and probably will always be. Wattpad gave me the amazing opportunity to make my passion into something more and I will always be grateful for that. I just feel like it's time to involve and make better and smarter decisions for my future.

Who knows, maybe one day 'He's Bad News' will be a New York Times bestselling book. Publishing my books has always been my dream and will always be. I hope one day I will be able to make it happen. Chloe and Ryder's story will not remain unfinished, mark my works.