Chapter 2

~Three hours later~

It was 8pm now when y/n texted Kai.

Y/n almost shit her pants she was so excited.
Alot is wondering in y/n head.. She knew she liked him from the start. What was going to happen tho? What if Jay finds out.. is he still obsessed with y/n? Since Kairi is new, how is Jay and his friends going to act around when they see Me and Kairi together?
Many thoughts were going though y/ns head right now. She was so excited but scared for her and Kairis safety. After all... Jay is very violent and has threatened if he sees her with someone....he will kill.

~The next day~
Y/n walks to the restaurant to meet Kairi. it's a Sunday so they have school tomorrow. She should at least help Kairi get prepared.

Y/n: *opens door to the restaurant*
Hey Kai!
Kairi: Oh hey y/n! Imma tell my mom I'm leaving now. I'll be right back.
Y/n: *sits in chair and waits*
It wasn't busy today in the restaurant so it's okay that he's leaving.
Kairi: alright. You ready?
Y/n: yep!
Y/n and Kairi got into Kairi's car and drove to his house. As they were walking up to Kai's front door... Y/n felt a weird feeling. Like someone was watching her
Kairi: *turns around* aye you okay
Y/n:?
Y/n: oh uh..yea ha. I'm okay...
Kairi: *goes inside*
Y/n: woah your house is so cool!!
Kairi: want something to drink? I have Arizona, ice tea ,and juice boxes haha
Y/n: sure! I'll take a ice tea thanks Kai.
*Y/n sits on his couch and Kai comes over with the drinks. He pulls out his schedule and finds out Y/n and Kai have the same math class, gym class, lunch and bio together. What a day!
Kairi: I'm so excited, I have someone I know in class! To be honest, I was so scared.
Y/n: I'm so happy too. I don't have many friends in gym. Except my ex. But he's...Kairi...I should warn you...
Kairi looks at her in the eyes. He can tell she's afraid.
Y/n: HES kinda...crazy. He threatens me like all the time. In person. I tried to get away but he keeps coming back. He was very abusive to me. I managed to get away from him but he knows my secrets. He was nice.. I guess something changed...
Kairi looks at her with sad eyes but there was anger in them too.
Kairi: *grabs her hand slowly and softly* I may be 5'4...But I can beat the shit out of him.
Y/n smiles and laughs. Kairi leans in for a hug to comfort Y/n and let her know she can trust him.
Kairi brought y/n home and she hugged him goodbye. He can pick her up in the morning and bring her to school instead of her mom.

Bruh. I'm sorry this story's going so fast lmao. Anyways hello to the ppl who are reading.
Any suggestions?