Chapter 9

Kairi watched y/n get in her car and drive off through the hospital window.
Something was wrong. He felt it in his body.
In his veins.
Kairis mom: Hunny are you okay?
Kairi: yes. Why..?
Kairis mom: you just look...distracted?
Kairi: I miss y/n
Kairis mom: "she will be here in the morning. You need sleep now." she said closing the door.
Kairi slowly sat on his bed. Hissing at the pain in his stomach.
Kairis mom: I'm going to sleep on this couch. I'm gonna go tell the doctor you going to bed and you need medication? I'll be back.
Kairi nodded. As soon as she walked out, Kairi lifted his shirt up to reveal the wound.
Kairi: "ʰᵒˡʸ ˢʰᶦᵗ," he said quietly under his breath.
It was bloody around the stitches but overall it looked kind of cool.
Kairis mom: *walks in* Hunny are you sure you wanna see that?
Kairi: it kinda looks...
Kairi and his mom at the same time: cool.
Kairi shined a smile with teeth then laying his head down to face the t.v.
Kairis mom: take these pills hun.
Kairi swallowed the pills and faced the t.v again.
Kairis mom: I'm going to sleep Kai. Good night. I love you son.
Kairi: love you too mom
Kairi closed his eyes too. He then fell into a deep sleep.

When y/n left and got into her car, she got a phone call from Mari, an old friend of hers and Jays.

Y/n: Hey?
Mari: Hey, I found a cool hangout at the East forest. Thought It'll be cool as a party house. Wanna check it out?
Y/n: Uhh... I just got out of the hospital because.. uhh.. a close friend got shot.
Mari: Oh.. I understand. But won't hanging out with a good ol' friend cheer you up? You seem upset.
Y/n: I should be resting.. but sure! I missed you.
Mari: Great! Meet me at the East forest by the old shed.
Y/n: see you! Bye.

*Sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ*
After Y/n and Mari meet up and checked out the shed, y/n hears a recognizable voice and feels shivers from down her spine.

Y/n Turns around to see Mari has a gun pointing at her head and Marcell smirking behind him.
Y/n: Please
Mari: Marcell, please don't make me do this
Marcell: If you don't do this in the next hour I come back. I will kill both of you.
Marcell walks out of the garage looking area. It was mad of concrete. It has a trap door on the floor and driveway door was locked from the outside, keeping both Mari and y/n alone inside.
Y/n: Please don't. I beg. Please.
Mari stared at y/n with sadness, fear, and more.
Mari: I-I H-have to..
He slowly raised the gun midway. His hands trembling. His whole body shaking.
Y/n: *tears flowing down her cheeks*
Mari: please don't look at me.
Y/n: *covers her head* Please god! Please god! please god.
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒: *drops gun* I can't. I can't kill an innocent person.
Mari breaks down.
Y/n: i'm so sorry.
Mari: don't be sorry. I don't even know why I'm here anyways.....le- let's go.
Y/n: w-what?!
Mari: be quiet. We're leaving.

Y/n and Mari hear sirens. As they both start climbing a ladder to the roof.
Y/n looks up so did Mari.
Mari: Please don't...
Y/n: I won't. I promise.
Y/n: " OVER HERE!!" She stood jumping for the ladder.  She was so short.
Mari: Get on my shoulders!.
Y/n did as she was told, she grabbed the ladder and started to climb through a hole in the ceiling.
Once they got down, y/n opened a small gate.
Y/n: h-HELP!
Police: POLICE!
Y/n started waving her arms and jumping up and down while Mari was walking behind her.
Police: GET HIM!!
Mari turned and started to sprint.
Y/n: MARI NOO!
Gun shots echos through the forest they were in.
Mari fell face down to the floor.
Y/n: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!
Police: STAY THERE! MA'AM DON'T GO ANY CLOSER.
Y/n: H-he saved me.
Mari: y/n..leave me. Don't let him find you..

He started coughing blood and stared down at the grass. Next she saw Mari blood coming out of his mouth and upper back. She kneeled down on the forest ground. She witness another death. She didn't yelled or cry. She just wanted all this to stop.
Finally a tear fell and hit the blood covered grass.

Y/n called her mom in tear and telling her everything that happened

*30mins later*

Y/n mom: O MY GOD!!
She ran to y/n and hugged her and sat on the ground with her. Police, detectives and news reports were asking questions of the even she witness. She didn't hear them... Their voice faded away as y/n started to think and cry.

The first thing in her mind was to tell Kairi.
She should've have left him

Heyyyy!! Omgoshh almost 2k😭 thank you so muchhhh ahh💖

This is our 1st book. We might write others. Can you pls guys comment any ideas for the next chap or tell us some errors we did so we can fix them! We want to improve!

Thanks again! We love youuuu!!