Chapter 5

Kairi: well fuck.

Y/n was slumped in her seat. Kairi could see her breathing and he fell more in love with her. She looked so peaceful and not worried when she was sleeping. He was almost to school. He didn't want to wake her up, she got no sleep. Kairi knew he had to bring her back home.
*calls his mom*
Kairi: Hey mom, Can I stay at y/n's house today she's sick. She didn't get any sleep last night and she needs me right now.
Kairis mom: Sure hunny. But you need to keep up with school work. And no funny business! You hear me?
Kairi: yes mom. Thank you. Love you.
He hangs up and drives y/n home.
*parks car in drive way and carry's y/n inside*
Her long dark brown hair hanging off his arm while her head was rested on his shoulder. He was holding her like a baby. She was so light.
*takes off her shoes*
Y/n: *moves super lightly*
Kairi: it's okay y/n... I got u.
Y/n just nods in the sleepiest way possible.
Kairi brings her to her bed and rests her head on the pillow. He pulls the sheets over her and kisses her forehead.
Kairi: "I'll be okay y/n. I'll be okay..." he said softly.

Kairi was thankful Mattia was coming over but he also wanted to be the only one there when y/n woke up. He had no idea what he was going to say...or do. But he wanted her...and only her.

~3 hours later~

Y/n POV: I woke up in my bed. I was kinda confused. Wasn't I just on my way to school? Why am I here?
Y/n: *goes down stairs and sees kairi asleep on her couch* K-kairi?
Kairi shot up super fast
Kairi: Oh shit. Sorry y/n.
Y/n: Wait, why am I here? Why are you here?
Kairi: oh well... you feel asleep in the car and I didn't wanna wake you. I felt bad. I called our parents and told them that I'd stay home with you. T-that's okay right?
Y/n smiles big and covers her mouth
Y/n: yes Kai. Thank you :)
Kairi: no problem. I just wanted to make sure you were okay...I care about you a lot *he shows a sleepy smile*
Y/n: *walks over to kairi on the couch and lays down right beside him*
You know I care about you to. A lot.
Kairi: *looks at her slowly* is it...is uh..can I..kiss you?
Y/n: I'd like that *she smiles*
Kairi: *leans in slowly and closes his eyes*

Kairi kisses her passionately while she lay there with butterfly's in her stomach. She felt different. Different from Jay. She felt love. She felt loved.
Kairi: *slowly lets go* I want you y/n. And only you. Only if you'll let me take care of you and be your protector. I'll promise you I won't let you down.
Y/n thought to herself for a minute. She was still hurt and scared from her last relationship. But she loved kairi. But she asked herself again.
Is he going to hurt me to? 

•••••••••••••
OMGOSH THANKYOU FOR 100READS!!! We're literally crying in HAPPINESS RN😭😭❤️HEHEHEHE. IK THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I HAD TO END IT RN TO MAKE IT WORK. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTERS GONNA BE LONG. LOVE YALL.