Deamonium rises

Emily's pov

A normal wizard would have taken their chance and run as far as they could from danger.

Unfortunately for me, I wasn't normal.

My hut was a few hours away from the village when I returned, making it the only place I could go for items and food.

Ironic.

The village despised me and they praised the wizard every chance they got and I began to wonder if she even HAD a name. 

It was always " Great Nebula! " this, or " Wizard!" that whenever I passed into the village to get items. I had to start using several illusion spells and potions just to hide my identity.

I understood their rage, yet it felt so... unnatural to instantly claim me as a demon.. or Daemonium as they called it.

The illusions drained my powers quickly and would deactivate when my mana got too low to supply it.

It was those moments every villager, young and old, became suddenly aggressive and angry when I was revealed.

" DAEMONIUM! " 

'' MORE MONSTERS WILL COME!"

I snarled to myself as the illusion wore off within the village center. I even told myself to not risk it today, but the low storage of food drove me out.

I could tell their wizard was getting annoyed too, but she always had a look that indicated having one mission. To kill a demon.

I drew my wand bracing myself as she held her stick tighter.

"Why don't you ever leave!?" She yelled at me, lunging forward with her new favorite weapon. A stick.

It was getting harder to dodge her because every time I encounter her she got faster.

She's training for this... she's learning...

Bitter thoughts sneered into my mind as I just barely dodges another swing from her stick. 

The villagers yelling curses and cheering for their "Great Nebula!"

Fine. Do they want a bad guy?

I gripped my wand tighter with my cloth-wrapped palm and stood up, a new feeling in my chest beside my annoyance.

Now I'm their Daemonium.