Chapter 3

JJ

I woke up to strong warm arms around my waist I look up and see Jack I try to get out of his grip but he just pulled me closer but I finally wiggled out of his strong arms. Right as i get up i feel a cool air on my are I look down and see that im completely naked I start to wonder what the heck happened last night but I no idea so i decide just to ask jack when he wakes. But, right now i need to take a shower because i stink.

            Skip shower after shower (still jj"s pov)

I walk out of the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt because it quite chilly out there. I look over to the bed to see a shirtless Gilinsky sitting there on his phone probaly on twitter or something. I think to myself why not do a following spree? but then I remeber that I need to ask Jack why I was naked when I woke up.

"Jack"

"Yeah babe"  did he just call me babe woah thats new

"Why did I wake up naked this mornig"

"Oh we had sex" Wait What did he just say No if we had s4ex why cant I remeber i bet it was so good

'Are you serious how could i forget something that would mean the world to me"

"Babe i was just kidding but do you really mean that"

"Of course I did because Jack I love you" crap I didnt mean to say that

But then he did the thing Ive dreamt about every since i met him he kissed me and it wasnt a sloppy sexy kiss it was a sweet , slow and passionate kiss that i loved and didnt want to end but it was to late for that because his lips were allready off mine.

"I love you too JJ"

The rest of that day was filled with cuddling and kissing