:)

This isn't a new chapter (sorry).

But please, please, please read (or at least try to read) my newest fic, Neverland. I know it sounds so stupid, the whole Simon Snow in tights nonsense, but I'm having so much fun writing it and I write so you guys can read! Literally, the only reason I write fan fiction is because I have stories about our favorite characters that I want to share with all of you! 

In all honesty, I never really think things through. Plots, story arcs, character development. Any of it. In the past, things just sort of come together as they do and I just kind of roll with it. Like when Simon got into a car accident? Wasn't planned. At all. None of this was. But this new story is planned. I think about how I want to reveal information. I rewrite chapters that I don't think are good enough to convey what I want to convey. I have plans for things down the road. Which is a first. 

And I'm pleased as punch about it. 

Also, when you think about it, Simon Snow is Peter fucking Pan! I mean, boy hero type? Check. Probably has loads of PTSD? Check. Has a feisty partner in crime? Check. And, seriously, does our posh boy Baz not make a perfect Wendy Darling? 

Baz once said that everything is a story, and I believe that's true. 

And this is my new story, and Simon Snow is still the hero that we know him to be. 

So please, y'all, be my hero and read it. 

Because I'm actually proud of it. 

-biblio