Chapter IV

MONDAY MORNING

*ring* *ring *ring*
I reached out my hand to the button of the alarm clock so I won't be deaf by the irritating sound it produce.

Ah, shoot. Monday mornings are the worse.

I lazily got up and get ready for school.

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

I'm all set!  I stared at myself into the mirror as I felt like yawning.

Nevermind, I must yawn. With that, I let out a yawn. God that's so relieving! I quickly get my bag and wore it as a backpack.

I locked my house, then got outside. I was wearing my school uniform, with a black leather jacket on top, and wore dark brown boots that reaches about my thighs.

I walked towards the school's direction.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

As I was walking at the sidewalks,I suddenly felt something's behind me. I looked at it with the corner of my eyes and then opened my eyes wide as soon as I saw what it is.

I saw the orb-thing Haruki-san gave to me, I almost freaked out. I suddenly remembered on what happened yesterday. Yep, no doubt, It was Haruki-san. I sighed. I walked again and that orb thing is still following me.

I walked again, but a lot faster, but the orb is still catching up to me. After a few seconds of walking, I felt irritated and annoyed. I stood in front of the orb saying  "What the hell?! Stop following me! What if people suddenly see you?! They may think I am some sort of witch!" I said, annoyed.

"Did you hear that?" Girl 1 said.
"Yep, is she crazy?" Girl 2 said.
"Maybe she escaped from the mental hospital!" Boy 1 bursts out laughing as he said those words.
"Lmao, that may be true! Her cuteness has put to waste!" Boy 2 said.

E-Eh? What the heck?! Don't they see an orb right in front of me?!

"They don't~" a familiar voice said.
I quickly looked up to see Haruki san sitting in a pillar right above me as the trees were swayed by the winds. He then gave a smile. "Only you can see me. Which also means, only you, can see the orb." He again, gave an cheerful smile which sent shivers down my spine.

What do I do? If I talk, these shitty people gossiping right before me might say I'm crazy.

I sighed, ignored Haruki-san, and went into the school's gate. Haruki-san gave a small chuckle and I can sense he is smiling.

A FEW MINUTES LATER (3)

When I got inside of the classroom, someone suddenly hugged me "(y/n)-chan!~" she said as I recognized her voice. "A-Ah, Luna-chan..! Hello!" I blushed because of her actions. I smiled to see Luna. She smiled at me then lets go of the hug "I missed you~ We haven't even seen each other for two days!" She said as she pouts. "It's just two days!" I gently karate-chopped her head and she produced a sound-like "oof".

Luna is my friend, my only friend actually. She's really popular in our class because of her cheerful personality. We've been friends since elementary. But sometimes, she gets too clingy. And we may know, sometimes, that the nicest person can be the most evil person behind. In elementary, she was named as "The Two-Faced Cutie".. cringe, right?

I realized the orb thing is still there, I sighed. I yawned, then Luna began to spoke again. "By the way, have you done your assignment?" She asked as she tilted her head. Assignment? We had an assignment? I looked a little confused, "Aw, I knew it! You must've gone scrolling and finding myths again, right?" She said cheerfully. "Well, sorta" I replied, as I scratched the back of my head, embarrassed.

"It's fine! You can copy mine!" She said as she opens her bag to get her notebook. But I cut her off "N-No! It's fine! I must take responsibility in what I did!" I said as I smiled at her. But, she looked at me like she's angry or something. "(y/n)-chan! I don't want you to fail at your worst subject! We must be together!" Luna said as she took both my hands, with a reassuring smile. I blushed lightly, not because I like her, but because of her sudden actions. "A-Ah.. S-Sure..!" I smiled at her nervously.

She giggled then took out her notebook, then gave it to me. Damn, I must be lucky to have a friend like her.

FAST FORWARD TIME (12:00pm, Lunch Time)

As soon as the bell rang, I fixed my stuff at my desk as I yawned. As soon as I finished, I can see Luna glaring at me, looking if I have finished fixing my stuff. I sighed, Luna chuckled then stood beside me, "Let's eat Lunch together!" Luna said as she smiled. "Sure.. I mean, we always eat Lunch together.." I mumbled. Luna then smiled, waiting for me to stand up. "Let's go." I said, smiling.

While walking, I soon noticed Takahashi-senpai, which made me blush and look down. Luna noticed my actions "(y/n)-chan, you okay?" Luna asked, as she looked towards her, then saw Takahashi-senpai. "Ohh~ I see, hehehe.." Luna giggled, I stared at her with a what-are-you-up-to and don't-even look. She just smiled and put a small thumbs up.

While Takahashi-senpai was getting closer, he soon noticed me and Luna. Crap! Crap! Crap! "Ah, (y/n)-chan! Nice seeing you here!" Takahashi-senpai stopped, then stared at me. "T-T-Takahashi-senpai! Mm-mhm! It was also uhm, nice seeing you!" Dammit I'm stuttering!! Takahashi-senpai then turned his face towards Luna, "Oh hey! You must be (y-n)-chan's friend! I'm Takahashi." Takahashi-senpai then smiled at Luna. "Why hello there!~" Luna greeted Takahashi-senpai. "I'm Luna, pleased to meet you! (y/n)-chan has been telling me thing about yo—" I immediately put my right hand at Luna's big mouth. "It's nothing!!" I waved my left hand at Takahashi-senpai who seems to be curious on what Luna was about to say. "Ettou, we should get going now! It was nice seeing you here, B-Bye!!" I immediately walked away from Takahashi-senpai with my hand still covered on Luna's mouth.

At the Canteen

I put my hand down as Luna was breathing heavily. "Were..you trying... to.. kill me?!" Luna said as she pants. I pouted at her response, "I wish I did!" I looked away. By the corner of my eyes, I can see Luna letting her tongue out. Sigh, what a child. My tummy suddenly growled. Man, I'm hungry. "Let's go eat" I said to Luna, "Uh-huh!" She replied. See? We're even now, lmao.

After ordering our food

We sat on one of the seats that weren't taken, and ate Lunch together. Until Haruki-san appeared and almost choked my food, I reached for water then drank it immediately. Giving Haruki san a what-the-heck look. He just smiled. This is torture. I looked at Luna, who seems to not pay attention to her surroundings, but on her food instead. Phew, good thing she doesn't see him.

I didn't give Haruki-san attention, instead I just ate my food. "(y/n)-chan~" Ah crap that voice makes me nervous. I replied with a whisper-like "Hmm...?" so Luna won't think I'm talking to myself. Haruki then smiled "Nothing~" He waves his hand slowly. God this is super torture. I stood up, giving Haruki-san a follow-me look. "Luna-chan, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom okay? Don't leave this table." I told Luna, while I was fixing my skirt. Luna gave me a salute as she eats.

(A/N):

Hanlo again xDDDD, i'm backuu! So yeah, this chapter is long, but thanks again for being patient xD. Don't forget to vote! Sankyoooo~