Chapter 14

I woke up, not quite sure was on Earth was happening. As soon as I completely opened my eyes, I immediately looked around "H-Haruki-san?!" I shouted, hoping he could hear.

No response. Was it all a dream?

Looking around, I saw a note and a soup on my bedside table. I got curious then read the note.

Meet me at the rooftop after school.

That was what the note read. Is it perhaps from Haruki-san?  Speaking of school—...

Suddenly, I remembered something. I looked at my wall clock and noticed it is already 6:56 am. I immediately hopped off the bed then hurriedly changed to my school uniform. It didn't take long, and I felt hungry, so I ate(or drank =3=) the soup which was on my bedside table. After that, I ran outside the house then ran on my way to school.

A few minutes later, at their Classroom

I hurriedly opened the door. Phew.. I sighed in relief when I saw the teacher is still not here. I walked over to my desk then sat on it. Looking around, I saw Haruki, or Kyran, surrounded by the girls in our class and well, complimenting him. Haruki san kept on laughing awkwardly. I stared at them, feeling something unusual. I pouted then looked away, "Humph! You guys are lucky my Haruki gave you permission! Otherwise I would've strangled all of you!" I mumbled.

Luna noticed my actions. "Ahem..!" She fake-coughed. I hurriedly looked at her,  hoping she didn't hear me. She looked at me with a smirk, then looked towards her "You have something to tell me, (y/n)-chan?~" She teased. I blushed really red "N-No—! U-Uhm, maybe but..— NO!!" I replied, blushing then covering my red face with my hands. She gave a low chuckle.

Haruki-san(Kyran)'s POV

I turned my head towards (y/n) and her friend, Luna I think. I smiled, with a little embarrassment. She's still the same as ever.. A girl in front of me suddenly pushes away the other girls, "Kyran!! Can I get your number?!" She asked, almost yelling.

"A-Ah? W-Well, uhm..—" I got cut off by the teacher entering the room "Good morning, Class." She said, walking towards her table. As we replied "Good morning, Ma'am", the girls in front of me, kinda disappointed, hurriedly went to their seats. Ms. Kanagawa, you're a life saver!

(A/N):

Hello! Shinoa here, and I just personally wanna say sorry for not posting like, a week or something. It is due to my school and studies, so yeah. But, I'll try my best to update often! Sankyooo!