Chapter VII

I woke up, my head's still aching, and surprised. I had a wet cloth in my forehead, and there was a soup in my bedside table. I tried to stand up, but it turns out, it only made my head ache.

But then, someone suddenly opened the door.

Haruki's POV

I opened the door of (y/n)'s bedroom. "Good morning..!" I said, smiling.

"H-Haruki...san...?" By her teary voice, I can tell her head is aching, and it seems she's been startled by that dream.

I'm sorry, (y/n). I know it hurts, but you must remember.

I faked a smile, "Yep! It's me, the one and only Kitchen-Bound Haruki-san!" I said cheerfully, and putting my hands in the air. "I made that soup, you should probably eat it before it gets cold." I said, then sat on a chair.

She looked at the soup first, I can tell she is hesitating. "I didn't put poison in there." I said, as I slightly pouted, and turned away.

She realized what I said, "E-Eh?! N-No, it's not that!" She said as she kept her voice low.

I smiled secretly, "(y/n)-chan doesn't trust me!" I acted, as I stood up, and crossed my arms at my chest.

"I-It's not that..! U-Uhm, I-I was thinking of..." She stuttered, and I can tell she is blushing.

"Of...?" I said, smiling and with a teasing voice.

"I-I.. I wanted to.. uhm, thank you, for... M-Making this soup.." She said, as she closed her eyes tightly, and her cheeks started glowing red.

I smiled, then patted her head. "It's fine. It's also part of my job. Anyways, I used your phone to tell your teacher that you are sick." I said as I sat down again.

"H-Huh?!" She said in disbelief. "How did you know my password..?!" She asked.

"I dunno~" I replied teasingly.

She pouted and sighed, "Just eat the soup first. After that, get some rest." I yawned, and I stood up and walked away.

"W-Wait! W-Where are you going..?" She asked, I smiled at her sudden words.

"Worried about me, eh?~" I teased her as I tilted my head towards her direction.

She blushed, "N-No..! F-Forget I asked..!!" She shouted as she starts eating the soup.

I smiled, then turned around. "I checked your temperature earlier and it was like.. 38°, for now, you need sleep. " I said, as I walked away from her room.

'Takahashi... huh..?'

(y/n)'s POV

As I was eating the soup, I kept processing everything, including the dream.

'Who was that..? How come I can't remember...?'

I sighed, then took a bite again.

'This soup is really good!'

As soon as I finished the soup, I placed the bowl in the bedside table, and then drank water. I slowly laid my head in the pillow, hoping to remember what really happened.

"According to the dream, I got hit by a car.. Is it possible.. that I had amnesia...?" I asked myself, staring deeply into the ceiling. But then I decided to just close my eyes.

(A/N):

Yahanlow! Shinoa's back ewe. This chapter is really short xD gomene. But sankyo for readingggg thiss *0*)! And special mention to the person who kept voting xDDDDD. I'll do my best to meet up to your expectations qwq, sankyoo!!