Chapter 13

(A/N): Hanloo, Shinoa heree! I just wanna remind ya'll that there MAY be a part of this story that may be sensitive to other readers, but it's not lemon. Sankyoo

Why must he be like this?

Why must he hurt me like this?

Why is he doing all of this?

Just... why..?

Those words kept repeating onto my mind. I've been thinking about what happened to Haruki-san, why is he acting like that?

But recently, I made up with a conclusion that maybe.. the reason why he doesn't know me is because my wish was already granted. But why must he go like this?

Takahashi-senpai, who appears to be sitting in front of me, noticed me, spacing out. "(y/n)-chan? You okay?" He asked, quite worried.

I quickly looked up at him, "A-Ah, yes..! I-I'm sorry!" I said, then drank my strawberry milkshake afterwards.

Me and Takahashi-senpai is currently going out on a date. He just asked me out earlier, and we're here now, in a café.

He pats my head, "You know, you can always tell me what's going on." He said, slightly smiling, "I'm your boyfriend." He added.

I shook my head, "It's nothing, really..!" I assured him.

He smiled, "Alright, if that's what you say."

After an hour of us talking

We were walking in the sidewalks, just having a normal conversation. But then, he led me to an empty alleyway. I stopped, "Takahashi..? Where are we going?" I asked.

Without a warning, he lifted me up against a wall, holding both my thighs in his hands and my legs around his waist. The next thing I knew, he was kissing my neck and then my chin. "T-Taka—" I was cut off because he suddenly put a cloth in my mouth.

"Shh, we don't want others to hear, right?" He whispered right at my ears which made me scared. I tried pushing him away but it's useless. As he continues exploring my body with his tongue, tears began to fall from my eyes. H-Haruki-san.... h-help me...

And then, someone with a black cape and black hair swings his knife towards Takahashi, which made him back away. I fell on the ground.

"Tsk, this is none of your business, brat!" Just as he was about to punch the boy's face, the boy quickly dodged, then grabbed Takahashi's arm, flipping it then pushing it on his back, then fell on the ground. Takahashi groaned in pain.

I was watching, my eyes all wide open. The boy then leaned to Takahashi's body on the ground, then points his knife at Takahashi's eyes. "Now, how should I play with you?" He asked with a chuckle. "Should I pluck out your eyeballs?" The boy asked once again, in which Takahashi's eyes widen, them his reaction changed in an angry one.

As Takahashi was struggling from the boy's hands, the boy just stared at him. I was confused a little.

Then suddenly, the boy lifted his knife, exactly above Takahashi's eyes. My eyes widen as soon as I knew what he was gonna do. "N-No—-!!" "Bye-bye~!" He then stabbed Takahashi's right eye, causing Takahashi to scream. But there was something weird. Black-colored blood was dripping out of his eyes.

I didn't realized I was crying, wiping my eyes with hands. But then, a kind of like shadow or ghost was coming out of Takahashi's body. The boy just stared at Takahashi. I glance over at Takahashi, surprised, his eyes weren't bleeding anymore. In fact, he was sleeping but not a single drip of blood was falling out of his eyes.

The boy facing Takahashi just stood there, looking down. I soon realized who it was. "H-Haruki-san!!" I screamed, then hugged him in his waist since I'm only kneeling.

He just kept looking down, not saying a single word, nor looking at me. "Haruki-san, how could you! Don't you care about my feelings?! Why did you suddenly pretended you didn't know me?!" I said between sobs, my hug tightening around his waist.

He knelt down, removed my arms at his waist, the turned around to look at me, smiling brightly, brighter than the ones he has ever worn.

Suddenly, he hugs me. "(y/n).. I'm sorry.."

CLIFFHANGERRR UWU