Chapter 11

(A/N): so yeah, xD, as you all may seen from the title, I changed the Roman Numerals and made them as numbers to avoid confusion xD, that's all, sankyoo!

•••

(y/n)'s POV

Monday Morning

As usual, I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I reached to it's off button and pressed it. I sat up straight and stretched both my arms in the air above my head and yawned. After that, I got ready for school.

A few moments later

Done getting ready! I grabbed my backpack then wore it in my back. I soon locked the door of my house, then set my way to school.

~time skip brought to you by (y/n)-chan walking to school~

As I head to my classroom, I heard people gossiping but I decided not to poke my nose into it. It's none of my business.

When I opened the door which led to our classroom, Luna came running towards me "(y/n)-chan!" She shouted. I got in then closed the door "Yes, Luna?" I responded.

She drags me towards my seat "H-Hey—..!" I yelled confusingly. I looked at her and saw her expression. Well, that means she has something to say. I sighed, and sat down.

"Did you know?" Luna started. "Know what?" I asked. "Everyone's been talking about the new boy that will be our classmate!" She said with sparkling eyes. "I heard he's cute! And he's nice too!!" She added.

I sighed, "Luna, I don't care who that new boy is, besides..." I paused. "I'm already in a relationship" I said to Luna, with a grin on my face. Her sparkling eyes changed to an amazement or shocked expression. "E-EHH?!" She screamed. "Shh, keep it down!" I said, shushing her. She nodded lightly "Who was it?" She asked, curious. "Well, it's no other than Ta—" I got cut off by the teacher opening the door. Everyone immediately returned to their seats. I looked over at Luna and she mouthed a "Let's talk about this later". I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, seems like everyone was informed of this. You have a new classmate," And the teacher kept talking while I hear these people behind me saying "He's coming!~" and "Ackk, I'm so excited! What will be look like?!" They continued whispering. I sighed, I'm not interested in other boys because I already have Takahashi-senpai, but I'm quite curious as well. I rested my chin on my right hand, and waited.

"Takase-san, please enter." The teacher smiled at the door, and I could hear people mumbling.

Then, a boy with black hair enters the room. When I stared at him, my eyes completely widened in shock. I felt my heart beat faster. Am I just seeing things? Why is he here?

It was Haruki-san. But I don't understand. He's an apparition, right? How come.... how come.. I stayed silent and listened to him while he was introducing himself.

"Good morning, all of you!~" He said cheerfully with a smile. That smile.. It's definitely Haruki-san.. "I am Takase Kyran, but you can call me Kyran! I hope we can all get along..!~" He bowed, and I can hear people whisper things like "He's so cute!!" "I'll have to get his number later!" "Hey, I'll get his number before you do!" And they continued arguing. I didn't pay much attention to the people around me. My eyes were focused on Haruki-san. His voice was so gentle, his features are perfect, his smiles were still cute, his dimples' still there, but how come this seems so familiar..? My head ached a little bit but I ignored it.  He looked around and his eyes met with mine, he blushed lightly then smiled, which made me blush. I didn't know why, but I looked away.

"Takase-san, please sit anywhere you like!" The teacher said, he nodded "Yes Ma'am!" He then walks towards me. I can feel my face heating up. Why's he walking over to me?! He continued on walking and I just stared at him. I looked away when he's close enough, but then I realized something. He wasn't walking towards me, he was walking over to the seat behind me. I sighed.

'I need a word from him later..'