Temptation

The next day I woke up earlier than usual. I heard my sister leaving home so it had to be around 8 am. Since Ms. Stevenson was sick, I had around 3 hours before my school started. So I got up with the intention of using this time to play some more video games. I approached my computer, but then I remembered the dress. I thought to myself, maybe since the house is already empty I could throw it away now so it stops bothering me? I approached the bed and took it out from under it. When I felt it in my hands I remembered again the cute girl from the mirror. This memory was really pleasant and intoxicating. I grabbed the dress by the sleeves and for a second attached it to my shoulders. This new pleasant and intoxicating feeling spread through all of my body, it was so powerful that I bit my lip a little and my knees bent slightly. Wooow... I didn't expect that. I felt that I'm doing something wrong, but at the same time I couldn't stop myself. I took off my T-shirt in which I slept and when I was only in my boxers I put on the dress. It felt so great. I felt excited and relaxed at the same time. It was nothing I was ever feeling before. I looked down on myself and did a little twirl. I felt how the fabric lifted up a little from my movement. This felt so great. I still felt like I was doing something wrong, but the feeling was just too good. I got out of my room and entered my sister's room where I stood in front of the large mirror, where I could meet this cute girl. This cute girl that I was.

- Hi there Michele - I said to my reflection and in a way reflection said the same to me.

Calling myself this girly name was even more intoxicating than the dress alone. This was so much fun. I looked really girly, but maybe I could do even better? I looked closely at my reflection when I noticed the hair on my legs. I didn't have much of it, but still they were visible. I looked around and saw my sisters black opaque pantyhose. I hesitated for a second, then grabbed them. I really liked how they felt in my hands. I wanted to put them on, but then I realized that I'm wearing boxers, they probably won't fit well on boxers. I looked around a little more and found my sister's panties laying on the floor. They were simple, cotton, red with polka dots.

- This is wrong - I said to myself, but didn't stop it.

I quickly took off my boxers and slipt into panties. They tightly grasped my manhood. This tightness was great because now I didn't have a little bulge on the surface of my dress. Then I grabbed the pantyhose and put them on. From all the exciting feelings that I felt today, this was probably the best. I felt the delicate material tightly covering my legs. I moved my hand up and down my legs and felt this smooth sensation. I checked myself in the mirror. The black pantyhose looked great with the red dress. I looked great! I bet that I could walk right now on the street and nobody would think that I'm not a girl. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a little. I picked up some flower hairpin from the desk and pinned it into my hair. This was a great finishing move.

- Ok, guess I'm a girl now. - I liked saying that. I smiled to myself and checked out the time. - at least for another two hours

I couldn't believe how great it felt. I looked at myself for a few minutes admiring how great I looked. But after some time I got a little bored with that. So I just continued my day like normal. Like nothing changed. I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I played some video games and watched some TV. I really liked the look of my legs covered in pantyhose while I was laying on the sofa in front of the TV. It felt so great but at the same time, so strangely natural. Everything was normal, the only small little thing that changed was that I was a girl. I was Michele. And after these two hours, when I had to undress and go to school I knew. I knew that it wouldn't be the last time I was her.

After this day I started to explore more and more this new found passion for feminity. At first I used only my dress. But then what kind of girl is wearing only one dress all the time? Right? So I started to borrow more and more different kinds of clothes from my sister's closet. She had a lot of different types of clothes. At first I experimented with everything she had. But after a few times I started to find my own style. I especially liked over knee skirts and dresses. I picked mostly comfortable clothes that I would be feeling comfortable wearing all the time in public. Too bad I couldn't go outside as a girl... Or could I?