Friends

The convention was close to the train station, so I didn't have to walk long way. The line was quite long but I didn't mind the waiting. I looked around at other people in the line just to be sure that nobody was suspecting anything. I guess I have to stop doing that, because looking so much around could actually make me look suspicious. I just said to myself "Relax girl! You got this!". Finally I got to the registration desk where I received a blank ID. I took a marker from the desk and wrote "Michele" on it. I pinned it to my chest where everybody could see it then I went inside. There were so many people around. At first I decided to just walk around the convention and check out what's what. I checked out some stands with RPG merchandises. For a while I was wondering about buying this cute anime cat girl ears, but finally I didn't pick anything. Then I went to a lecture about "Creating believable woman characters in the Warhammer world". I guessed that it could come in handy not only for the RPG. I was walking around for a few hours and finally got a little tired. I sat on a bench for a while with my legs crossed. This day was getting so great that I thought that it couldn't be better, but then some tall guy approached me.

- Hey there! sorry to bother you, but maybe you want to play a LARP? I'm a game master and have two roles that have to be female but only one girl showed up for the game.

- Well.. - I actually didn't have anything better to do and playing a LARP seemed great, also I would be able to interact with people a little more as a girl - what is the role?

- Athia the elven princess

- Well.. - this sounded really girly and was exactly kind of fun that I was looking for - Ok sure, why not - I said with a grin

- Great, come with me than

We didn't have to walk long, we entered the room with around fifteen people.

- I found the elven princess - said the game master while pointing at me with his hand, I waved to everybody making a smile. - Here is your role description - he gave me a piece of paper with details of my new persona - If you're ok with it, we have some costumes that you can borrow, it will make the game more immersive - he pointed on a pile of clothes I didn't have to be invited twice

- Sure, thanks!

I approached the pile and started to look for something suitable for an elven princess. I had to go threw some warrior equipment, some male clothes, some ugly dresses but then I found a really great long green dress made of very delicate fabric. I put it on my shoulders to check out if it will fit well.

- Oh that's just perfect! - said a tall brunette girl that I didn't notice before - you should definitely go with this one!

- Hmm.. I'm not really into long dresses, but I guess it suits the role.

- It will be great! I'm going to change, - she said pointing on a red long dress that she was holding in her hands - wanna come with?

- Sure!

We both went to girls bathroom

- I'm Lily by the way

- Michele, nice to meet you

- So I guess I'll be playing Mereena, your hand maiden and best friend

- Cool

- Hey! You wanna jump into roles now? I will help you get dressed, do your hair and makeup and we'll start to role play already.

- Sure, why not

- Lady Athia - she bowed to me with grace, have to say felt really nice being called like that - we cannot delay, you have to get ready for the arrival of emissaries

We've spent some time in the bathroom getting ready for the game. First I put on the dress. I was a little afraid that Lilly would notice something on my body, like a little bulge on the panties, lack of womanly shaped hips or that my breasts are actually an empty push up bra filled with some socks. So to be safe I changed in a stall. I went out of the stall and stood in front of the mirror.

- You look beautiful Lady Athia - said Lilly and I couldn't disagree with her. This dress really suited me. I probably wouldn't wear something like that to school but this is actually a great thing in being a girl, you can change the style of your clothing a lot based on the situation. Gosh... "I love being a girl, I wish I could stay that way" I thought to myself but then got a little afraid of that thought. What does that mean? Should I do something about it?

- Now, let's make you some nice elven makeup - said Lily, breaking my chain of thoughts.

- What do you mean by "elven makeup"?

- Well I'll use a contouring that will make your face look slimmer and put some dark green eyeshadow that will go far beyond the corners of your eyes to your temple. It will look fun, trust me I do a lot of cosplay

- Ok great! - I was more than happy to experiment with some new makeup.

We were getting ready for a few minutes more and finally I could check out the final effect and I loved what I saw... Well I guess I could be an elven princess.

We got back to other players and the game started. It was absolutely amazing. Threw the whole three hours I was treated by everybody as a princess! Everybody was giving me compliments, they were saying that I look beautiful. Of course, partially it was because of their role, but I also saw in their eyes that they all ment it. This was the best three hours of my life! Unfortunately at some point it had to end. After the game I went with Lily to the girls bathroom again to dress back in our regular clothes and wash off the elven makeup and change it for a regular one. While I applied it Lily gave me some great advice on how to do it better. We were almost ready when Lilily said

- I really hate that convention had to end, now we have to get back to our boring lives

- Yeah... - I said sadly. I was even in a worse position than she was, she at least will remain "she" at the end of a day, I'll have to get back being a boy.

- So how are you getting back home?

- I'll take a train at 20:30, I live in Chelmsford - I didn't thought that threw...

- Oh great! I'm from Chelmsford as well, that is so cool! I'll be going the same train so we can go back together - Normally it would be great. But in my situation it could go really wrong. I was planning to change back into my boy clothes in the train restroom. But how could I do it now?! I will have to get out from the train in Chelmsford as a girl and find some other place to change. What if someone sees me? Also What if Lily will notice me some day on the street while I'll be wearing my boy clothes? She saw me without makeup, I guess she will recognize me on the street and probably she will think that I'm a girl that sometimes wears clothes that make her look like a tomboy. What if I will be with someone and she'll approach me with a cheerful "Hi Michele!"? Anyhow, I couldn't get back from it now.

-Oh yeah, great... - I said with hesitation

We took all our belongings and went for the train. We talked so much all the way to the station and the whole time on the train. I really liked Lily. She was really cool. Too bad I wouldn't be able to meet her again... Or maybe I could? Maybe I could sometimes dress as a girl and spend some time with her? That would be great.

Finally we got to Chelmsford. Train stopped and we got off the platform. I was really nervous. "It will be fine", I said to myself. "The city is large, lots of people live here and actually I don't have so many friends. To be honest, after this weekend, I had more friends as a Michele than as Michel. The odds of running onto somebody that could recognize me is really low." And just after finishing that sentence in my head I heard something that almost made my heart stop.

- Hey there sis!