Sisters

- Oh... Megan... What are you doing here? - I asked her with a mixture of shock and confusion.

- Oh I just thought that I come after you

I really didn't know what to say. I stood there like I forgot all the words in the universe. What should I do? How can I possibly get out of this? What she will do? Can I make up some lie? Maybe about a cosplay from the convention? But I was dressed like a normal girl she won't go for it. Also If I start to make up some story now Lily will hear it and who knows how she will react. Finally Megan breaked the silence.

- Maybe you could introduced me - she nodded at Lily

- Oh yeah, right.... So this is Lily - I nodded at Lily - we met at the convention, and this is Megan - I nodded at Megan - my sister...

Megan shook Lily's hand and they exchanged friendly "nice to meet you". I guess Lilly noticed that something was wrong, I guess that she thought that I'm in some kind of trouble, in which I really was, so she decided to take off.

- Ok Michele guess I'll be going then, hope we can catch up some time

- Yeah sure, Bye

She walked away quickly, like she was afraid that we would make her stay.

- Ok then... Michele... - said Megan - Lets go home, we have lot to talk about

I kept my head down and I didn't look at Megan at all. I was feeling like the second I will look into her eyes I will burst into flames.

- Ok... but I need to change...

- Why?

- Well you know...

- No, I don't - she said firmly with a large grin on her face - did you stain your skirt? Well actually my skirt... I don't see anything

- No but..

- There's no "but" missy! Let's go home.

Given the situation I totally didn't want to argue with her. We started to go towards home. Throwing the way back we both didn't say anything. We just walked. It was a nightmare. I had time to analyze dozens of scenarios in my head about what will happen now, none of them ended well. At the same time I was really afraid that somebody would notice me. Walking around on the train station was totally different than wandering through our neighbourhood. Luckily we didn't bump into anybody and finally we got home. We went through the door and I wanted to go straight to my room and change, but Megan stopped me and made me sit on the sofa. She sat on the chair next to me. For a few minutes there was a complete silence. I was getting ready for the worse, ridiculity, humiliation, blackmail... But I was surprised when she spoke with a really warm voice.

- You want to tell me about it?

I couldn't say anything. I just looked down on my shoes which by being girly reminded me even more about the difficulty of the situation.

- Ok, so maybe I'll start - she said after a while - I noticed that you are using my clothes some time ago. At first I noticed that some of them don't always lay in the same way I left them. This was strange and at first I thought that maybe it's some kind of delusion, but than I did an experiment. I left few hairs on the top of my clothes. When I got back they were gone which had to mean that somebody moved them and since we live alone since almost half a year this somebody had to be you.

She stopped talking for a while. This silence was unbearable. But I still didn't know what to say, so I stayed silent. Megan continued keeping her warm, comforting voice.

- I didn't know what to do for quite a while. I thought that if I just talk to you, you'll deny it. But then, when you went for this convention I noticed that you took my corduroy skirt and I guessed that you went to this convention dressed as a girl. I decided that I'll need to confront you. So I went to the train station and waited for you to come back. I thought that I'll have to grab your bag and see that there are my clothes inside it... but you made it easier by just staying dressed like that.

I felt like tears were getting into my eyes.

- I wanted to be mad at you... But then I noticed how happy you are... I noticed that you are smiling, and laughing while you were talking to that Lily girl... I didn't see you like that since... well actually never...

Finally emotions got over me and I bursted into tears. Megan got up from her chair, sat next to me, hugged me really hard and started to gently stroke my hair.

- It's ok sis... It's ok...

She kept hugging me and stroking my hair. This was exactly what I needed here. I couldn't believe how accepting she was.

- You really like being a girl, don't you? - she asked and I finally was able to say something. Just this one small word that meant so much. It stuck in my throat for few seconds like it was to afraid to go out, but finally I said quietly and softly

- Yes...

- Then you should be one, I like the idea of having a sister. - she said with a warm smile on her face.

I wasn't able to say anything more, I just smiled and started to laugh through tears. I felt so loved. Megan never was so supportive to me. This seemed to be opening to a new life.

***

The next month was really great. Megan insisted on that I should stay being a girl full time and I didn't need to be asked twice for that. After a few days of staying in the house Megan convinced me to go out. At first it was just walking in the park, but after this one time, when our neighbour that knows me very vell saw me and she believed without any hesitation when my sister said that I'm her cousin I became really confident. Nobody suspected anything. And I didn't actually have any friends that would stop by or something.

So when I became totally comfortable being a girl full time, my sister took me shopping for my own wardrobe. Our first stop was the very same store where it all started. The clerk recognized me from before and chatted friendly

- Oh hi, it's you! You look great!

- Thanks

- I'm glad that you got convinced to express your femininity more!

- Yeah... me to... I don't know how I could dress like I did before

I bought a lot of new stuff. It was great that I could pick the clothes that I really liked, they suited my own style and personality. Although Megan already declared that she wants to borrow a few things. This was great, now we were exchanging clothes, like true sisters.