Stay the night?

(A/N) HEY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND REMEMBER RUDE BITS CAITLIN WROTE JUST CAUSE SHE IS BETTER AT THEM OK HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND PLEASE READ CAITLINS STORY HAUNTED SHE IS NOW UPDATING THE SEQUEL CALLED FOREVER :) BYE BYE HUNNYS

************************************************************************************************************

I put my book down and leant against louis chest my eyes started to flutter and drop.

"Shit I have to walk home" I moaned

I got a few strange looks from passangers but there  bfaces softest when they saw me cuddled up to louis

"Aww babe why dont you stay at mine tonight" Louis asked his arms resting on my hips

"Ok are you sure" I asked

"Yeah i love it when you stay round it seems more normal than sleeping on my own" Louis said blushing slightly

I smiled as i dialled my mums number to tell her

"Hi mum its Maisie"

"Hello"

"Can i stay at louis tonight"

"Yeah sure just ring me tommorow to tell me when you'll be home"

"Ok love you mum"

"Love you too"

I smiled hanging up most mums would never let there daughters stay at there boyfriends house at 16 but my mum was used to it and she knew if we did stuff that we really loved each other i mean we had'nt had sex but we had done everything else

                                                                ***FLASHBACK**

'I love you,' Louis said suddenly, coming out of nowhere. He smiled at me sweetly, and I gave him a suspicious look.

'What have you done this time?' I asked, but then began to think about it. 'You know what? I don't care. If it involves me getting declarations of love, I'm happy.'

He looked at me wierdly. 'I haven't done anything. It's just that it's your birthday, and I love you. Now, if you'll excuse me, Caitlin, I'd like to take my wonderful girlfriend up to my room for a little chat.'but not before we heard Caitlin muttering 'get some' under her breath. I chuckled, shaking my head, and followed Louis up the stairs and into his room.

'So what did you wanna chat abou-?'

I was cut off by a pair of lips smashing against mine. I closed my eyes and smiled into the kiss, feeling myself being walked backward until I hit the wall. My boyfriend began to kiss down my kneck, leaving small love bites on either side. I let out a soft moan of pleasure when he found my sweet spot, nibbling on it.

Then, suddenly, his hands were at my jeans, unbottoning them. Letting them slip down a little, he began to push his hands down my panties. I gasped at the contact. Oh, what this boy did to me!

*****

I went to the mirror to inspect my lovebites, seeing how noticeable they would be. He smirked at my gasp when I saw the shape of it. It was in the shape of an L on the right hand side of my kneck.

'Look at the other side,' he instucted. Confused, I did as he said and squeeled in disbelief. On the other side there was a T shaped one.

'Now everyone will know that you're taken,' he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.