Chapter 9

Evie took the shot for Mal. Evie was shot in the side of her stomach. Harry ran to her and took off his coat and shirt and placed it where the bullet is. Harry was panicking, He was afraid about the baby and evie.

" Mal!! Call 911 quick" Harry yelled.

Mal was making the phone call and started sobbing.
Uma then came out and saw Evie on the floor and started running to her. Harry was panicking and Mal was sobbing.

"  what happened?who did this to her?" Uma asked
" I don't know, I don't know!!" Harry was crying.

" Evie, come on baby. Stay with me don't die, come on" Harry said lightly and quickly.

Evie opened her eyes a bit and started moving her hand and reached out for Harry's.

" the ambulance is coming" Mal said.
" Evie, I am so sorry,I'm so sorry" Mal was crying so hard and so was Uma. Mal saw evie's hand going out for Harry's and she smiled a bit. Then her hand dropped and her eyes were completely shut.

" why did she close her eyes!EVIE!!! Evie come on stay with u..us" Mal yelled. Harry got up and started punching the car.

" AHHHH" Harry screamed. His knuckles were bleeding but he didn't care. He was so angry that he didn't protect his family.

" Their here" Uma said Seeing the ambulance with three cop cars.

One of the cops told Harry, Mal and Uma to back up but Harry refused. He asked to go inside the ambulance with evie and they agreed.

" can you two please tell me what had happened"

" we were at this party and someone had tried to shoot me but Evie took shot for me" Mal said staring at evie.  She then looked away,She couldn't stand seeing evie in a ambulance with a bullet on her stomach.
Harry ran to Mal and Uma.
" She's okay!!" Harry said with a smile. Mal and Uma were laughing and crying at the same time.
" meet me in the hospital" Harry said leaving to the ambulance.

" okay" Mal and Uma went to the car and made their way to the hospital.

Inside the ambulance

Evie was still unconscious. They had been checking her heart rate and the baby's but Harry told them not to mention the baby to their friends because of how private they wanted it to be.

Few min before they got close to the hospital. Evie's heart stopped.
The doctors haded to Step up their game. They started giving her the CPR and checking her heart rate. They also haded to check on the baby and it seemed to be okay which is good news.

" Come on evie " the doctor said

They arrived

They took evie off the ambulance and rushed her into a room. When Mal and Uma got there they see evie being rushed into a room.
That was when Mal heard one of them say ' we're losing her ' she started tearing up
And followed Harry to the room.

The nurses ripped out her shirt and started giving her CPR. They put the stethoscope on her stomach and her heart. The baby was pretty much alive but not for long. Evie's heart came finally came back but was still unconscious they told Harry and Mal and Uma that we're watching the whole thing , to move back and so they did ,but they were waiting until someone came out and ask how evie is doing.

The doctor finally came out

"Evie's Grimhilde family?" The doctor asked.